|Language:||English • español • français • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Edward Grenore (Add)|
|Weapon||Dynamos, Nasod Armor, Temporal/Spatial Distortion|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 8 February 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
8 March 2018
22 August 2018
It doesn't matter what form I take, as long as I can go back to you... Mother... Kuhuhu
[Demon of paradox, stuck in endless contradictions of Time and Space]
He can destroy the universe with his paranormal powers
far superior from technology and science.
Add is the demon of paradox, stuck in endless contradictions of Time and Space. He can destroy time and space with his paranormal powers that far exceeds the power of technology and science.
When Add realized that it's impossible to return to the exact past that he hails from, he loses his mind from despair, and aimlessly travels around Time and Space, leaving endless destruction in his path.
Perhaps it was a fatal side effect of his aimless traveling between different parallel universes, but Add feels that his body has reached its limit. Before his body completely disintegrates, he attempts one final experiment, a forbidden experiment that will deconstruct him to a molecular level then tie his very being to the essence of Time and Space.
"With this... I'll be back in the cycle of time..."
With the experiment ending in a success, Add becomes a separate entity existing independently from the natural progression of time. The only thing that remains is his obsessive desire to return to the only past in which he felt happiness.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Mad Paradox's Shattered Flask .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Defeat 5 Chrysalis (11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Defeat 20 Skin Splitters (Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 30 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Stardust Shower • Maximum Strike • Moonlight Rhapsody
|Spatial Break Extend|
|Spatial Sphere Configure
A continuation of Time Tracer's Spatial Sphere, spatial sphere does more hits.
Force Change Skill
- Mad Paradox is no longer a physical being. Instead, he is now an enigma in time and space with a fluctuating appearance, explaining his child-like default appearance.
- His appearance shows parts of his body breaking away. This is reflected in the back-story that his body is reaching the limit of time travel. This is reflected more in his true form.
- The in-game model for Mad Paradox still retains the same size, despite his child-like appearance.
- His younger body is still affected by the time travel disease on one eye, despite him only receiving it during his time as Time Tracer.
- The half-opened eyes he has in his portrait (with the exception of his True Form) also reflects on his default model in-game.
- Mad Paradox's actual age is still the same as the other paths, as he shows in his true form.
- Mad Paradox is the only class to have a special form in Awakening Mode that is triggered randomly.
- Similar to Diabolic Esper, going into Configuration Mode (Awakening) even in his child-like form will cause both scleras to turn black.
- The white shard floating right next to him in his portrait seems to display his mother from one of the alternate timelines.
- Mad Paradox has a cat hood, which has returned after the Time Tracer job.
- Upon advancing to Mad Paradox, Add's personality takes a drastic turn from being a loud and manic class to a more subdued and nihilistic one, as shown in his new voice lines and backstory.
- Mad Paradox and Herrscher are the only two 3rd job characters that aren't physical beings.
- Mad Paradox's Job Change Item, Mad Paradox's Shattered Flask, might refer to the flask of poison from the Schrödinger's cat experience.