It doesn't matter what form I take, as long as I can go back to you... Mother... Kuhuhu
[Demon of paradox, stuck in endless contradictions of Time and Space]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Add is now the demon of paradox, stuck in endless contradictions of Time and Space.
Perhaps it was a fatal side effect of his aimless traveling between parallel universes, but Add feels that his body has reached its limit.
Before his body completely disintegrates, he attempts one final forbidden experiment, which disintegrates him to molecular levels then tie his very being to the essence of Time and Space.
The only thing that remains is his obsessive desire to return to the only past in which he felt happiness.
“어머니… 크흐흐… 어떤 모습이 되더라도 상관 없어. 그 때로 돌아갈 수만 있다면…”
끝없는 모순에 얽매여 시공간을 헤매는 패러독스의 악마. 과학의 한계를 초월한 초상능력으로 무참히 시공간을 붕괴시키는 전직.
완벽한 과거로의 시간여행이 불가능하다는 사실에 절망하며 광기에 사로잡힌 애드는 목적을 잃은 채 시공간을 헤매며 무작위적인 파괴행위만을 반복한다.
무리한 시간 여행의 부작용이었을까, 육체의 한계가 얼마 남지 않았음을 직감하게 된 애드. 시공의 독성에 침식당해 흩어지는 자아를 붙잡으며 마지막 염원을 담아 금단의 연구를 스스로에게 시도한다.
‘다시… 시간의 윤회 속으로…’
자신의 존재 자체를 분자 단위로 쪼개 물리적인 한계를 넘어 시공간에 고정한다는 상식 밖의 실험. 그 대가로 애드는 시간의 흐름에서 분리된 사념체가 되어, 무한히 시공을 떠돌게 된다. 오로지 행복했던 과거로 돌아가겠다는 일념만을 가진 채로.
"It doesn't matter what form I take, as long as I can go back to you... Mother... Kuhuhu"
Add is the demon of paradox, stuck in endless contradictions of Time and Space. He can destroy time and space with his paranormal powers that far exceeds the power of technology and science.
When Add realized that it's impossible to return to the exact past that he hails from, he loses his mind from despair, and aimlessly travels around Time and Space, leaving endless destruction in his path.
Perhaps it was a fatal side effect of his aimless traveling between different parallel universes, but Add feels that his body has reached its limit. Before his body completely disintegrates, he attempts one final experiment, a forbidden experiment that will deconstruct him to a molecular level then tie his very being to the essence of Time and Space.
"With this... I'll be back in the cycle of time..."
With the experiment ending in a success, Add becomes a separate entity existing independently from the natural progression of time. The only thing that remains is his obsessive desire to return to the only past in which he felt happiness.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Stardust Shower • Maximum Strike • Moonlight Rhapsody
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Extend Time Tracer's combo with a kick with a spatial sphere that launches enemies.
|Extend Time Tracer's or to fire a spatial sphere that does not launch enemies and activates||
186% Mag. Damage (3 MP)
117% Mag. Damage x3 (8 MP)
306% Mag. Damage (3 MP)
[Nasod Armor Command]
During Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening),
press Z/X command to activate Armor command.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Mad Paradox can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Mad Paradox) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Ancient Memory from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Add/Gallery
- Mad Paradox and Herrscher are the only two playable characters that aren't really alive anymore in the usual sense. In Mad Paradox's case, he's become some sort of temporal enigma that exists everywhere and nowhere at once, his seemingly "physical" body appearing in flux, explaining his child-like default appearance.
- As he appears in flux, parts of his body may appear as breaking or forming in and out of existence, more so in his True Form, as the back-story explains that it is reaching the limit of time travel.
- The in-game model for Mad Paradox still retains the same size, despite his child-like appearance.
- His younger body is still affected by the time travel disease on one eye, despite him only receiving it during his time as Time Tracer.
- Mad Paradox's actual age is still the same as the other paths, as he shows in his True Form.
- Prior to the Korean update on November 1, 2018, going into Configuration Mode (Awakening) even in his child-like form would cause both of Mad Paradox's sclera to turn black, just like Diabolic Esper.
- The white shard floating right next to him in his portrait seems to display his mother from one of the alternate timelines.
- Mad Paradox has a cat hood, which has returned after the Time Tracer job.
- Upon advancing to Mad Paradox, Add's personality takes a drastic turn from being a loud and manic class to a more subdued and nihilistic one, as shown in his new voice lines and backstory.
- His facial expression is also changed to blank stare with half-opened eyes.
- Mad Paradox's Job Change Item, Mad Paradox's Shattered Flask, might refer to the flask of poison from the Schrödinger's cat experiment.
- Mad Paradox's scar on the left side of his face grows while in True Form.
- The NA-translated tooltip in the combos seems to have been mistaken swapped. Currently the ones on the wiki are edited to match the combo description.