|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Character Level||Prism Damage (Magical)||Move Slowdown||MP Usage||DP Recovery||Cooldown|
| Movement/Jump Speed Decrease
(With 1 DMP)
|15||1535%||69% (81%)||6.9 Seconds||120 MP||24 DP||14 Seconds|
|Character Level||Prism Damage (Magical)|
|Haste Particle Prism||Gigantic Particle Prism|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||11.2 Seconds||Skill size increased to 120%|
Tips and Details
- If the opponent is trapped inside the prism, the target is unable to escape unless they use Teleport or use a 'pass' type combo.
- The hit from Particle Prism does not provide a hitstun, but it has a very long skill delay to compensate.
- Before the 02/04/2016 KR Patch, this skill can be countered, but due to a bug, a counter attack sound will constantly appear every time Add attacks his opponent.
- Using the skill second time (via either Seal of Time or triggering Time Control), will cause the previous prism to disappear.
- A minor graphic glitch occurs when you use this skill second time, the prism graphic will not shown properly.
- The glitched prism can still be seen on the opponent's client.
- In NA, this skill's tooltip incorrectly states that consuming 1 Dynamo Mutation Point will increase the range of this skill instead of increasing the effectiveness of the debuff.
- 12/18/2014 KR
- Cooldown and MP Cost increased.
- 09/24/2015 KR
- Added leftover effects from Skill Note.
- 02/04/2016 KR
- Counter attack sound error after be countered fixed.
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- Screen freeze duration decreased.
- 12/15/2016 KR
- Size error fixed.
- 12/29/2016 KR
- Damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
- 07/27/2017 KR
- Damage increased.