|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!
[A descendant of an ancient Nasod researcher]
Gains advantage on every battle with the use of his vast knowledge.
- Main Article: Dynamo Point System
Instead of a normal awakening mode, Add gets access to Dynamo Configuration Mode. His DP system allows him to go in and out of awakening whenever he sees fit. Maintaining a balance of Dynamo Mutation Points and the DP gauge is what makes Add different from others.
- Main Article: Elder Castle's Underground Laboratory
A descendant of a family that studied Nasods, Add is an intelligent mechanic who had inherited the fascination for the robotic race. When his entire family was captured and slain for investigating the Nasods' forbidden secrets, Add was forced into slavery. While trying to escape, he fell into an ancient library and was trapped for a long time. Here, he continued his study of Nasods and in due time, he invented a weapon called the Nasod Dynamo. He eventually used the weapon to escape the library before it could collapse on him.
Ridden with insanity due to isolation, Add took to the road to find rare Nasod codes, but discovered that the library's time distortion had sent him far into the future when the Nasod race had already fallen. He tried to return to the past at first, but then he changed his mind when he found traces of Eve.
- Main Article: Edward
First Job Advancement
Add is required to be Lv15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
|Hits twice with electrical shocks, pushes targets forward with a frequency hit and blasts them upwards.|
|Hits twice with electrical shocks, pushes targets forward with a frequency hit and turns them around with a twirl without knocking down.|
|Hits twice with electrical shocks, lifts targets and fires an electrical blast that knocks them away.|
|The Dynamos form an energy cannon allowing Add to kick 3 electrical blasts and knock away targets.|
|Kicks 2 electrical blasts, dashes in with a frequency hit and gives targets a continuous electric shock by rapidly pressing .|
|Uses dynamos to create a high frequency which continuously damages targets.|
|Jumps and twirls dynamos around him, knocking down targets.|
|Pushes targets forward with a frequency hit and lifts targets, then blast them away. The 2nd can also be triggered by pressing or holding down , the cause for this is unknown.|
|Dashes forward with a frequency hit while teleporting behind targets, then pulls back slightly and blast them away.|
|Triple particle blasts in the air without knocking down.|
|Single frequency hit that lets Add spin around in the air, kick a blast shot and bounce himself backward. Holding down charges for a bigger shot.|
|Recovery /||Recovery by twirling dynamos around him, staggering surrounding foes.|
By pressing , Add will be able to stand on top of his dynamos, allowing him to stay afloat as long as he wants. MP will be depleted while afloat and the rate at which it depletes will increase over time. While afloat, Add is able to execute a double jump by pressing again.
Unlike the other characters, Add's air dash is different. When Add air dashes, instead going downwards, he will 'fly' forward.
In order to use Air Dash:
- Animated Trailer - 'KOG'
- KR Trailer - 'KOG'
- NA Trailer - 'KOG Games'
- Mastermind/Lunatic Psyker Poses
- Full Gallery: Add/Gallery
- Add's job path in Lore/Story would be the Doom Bringer path.
- He officially joins the main cast after the Ancient Waterway story quest The Real One!.
- Add is not initially part of the El Search Party. Rather, he follows them in secret to study Eve and find an opportunity to capture her.
- In the Japanese server, Add's Dynamos are renamed to Nasod Drive.
- Add chases after Wally after finding traces of Nasods in Wally's Castle. He then makes a deal with him by trading blueprints of the Nasod Inspector for the whereabouts of the Nasod Core. After the events on Elder, Add manages to catch up to Wally during Cargo Airship and saves him after he was thrown off the ship by Raven. Add partners up with Wally in order to search for the Altera Core, but Add betrays Wally when he finds Eve in the Altera Core. Add spares Wally's life but destroys Wally's escape vehicle before he leaves to track Eve.
- For helping Vanessa of Velder, Add was lent a building which he made into his personal Nasod research laboratory. Add was first confronted by Eve in his Nasod research laboratory after the events of Southern Gate but easily defeats her. However, Add was unable to take Eve due to the El Search Party's protection.
- Add is the first male character to have naturally higher magical attack rather than physical.
- According to game developers, Add is conceptually designed to be a thematic pair character to Eve, who they refer to as the most popular character in the game.
- Similar to Chung, Add's Korean voice vocalizes the names of his Special Actives more loudly when in Dynamo Configuration mode, his own version of Awakening.
- Although for Transcendence skills, Add's voice will remain the same regardless of awakening state.
- Add holds a grudge against Elsword for destroying the Altera Core that he worked so hard to find.
- Add likes sweet foods, especially chocolate.
- Add is afraid of ghosts as seen in his dungeon clear dialogues from Underground Chapel.
- Add seems to be a clean person as he loathes getting his clothes dirty. He also seems to dislike becoming sweaty, as he complains and wishes to install a cooling system in the dungeon Dragon Nest and whining about his clothes getting dirty in Heart of Behemoth.
- Unlike all other characters, the hitboxes and models of Add's attacks are separate from himself and can disappear if they are caught by skill delays.
- In 2015, Add was chosen to be released as the first Nendoroid figurine for Elsword after receiving the most votes in a poll voted by players.
- These Nendoroid figurines are not available for sale. They are distributed to players during certain events.
- The way Add's bangs part in his hair of all 3 final job class path's are all opposites of each other; Doom Bringer's bangs part to right, Dominator's bangs part to the left, and Mad Paradox's bangs part straight down.
- Whether this is intentional or by coincidence is unknown.
- In the first issue, we learn about Add in the ancient library.
- We learn that Add's real name is Edward Grenore.
- It is revealed that Add's unique eye pattern is the result of a certain type of data chip that was implanted into him.
- The data stored in the library was uploaded into Add due to this implanted chip.
- Oddly, Add is shown to have distinctly pointed ears compared to other human characters.
- This could be hereditary as it's shown in the small glimpses of Add's father that he has ears similar to Add.
- In the second issue, we learn about how Edward was renamed to Add..
- It is revealed that Add has traveled exactly 300 years into the future.
- Add wears a choker on his neck to conceal a scar he received from enslavement.
- In the third issue, we learn about Add's initial combat capabilities.
- Not having fought a battle before, he was injured while exploring the ruins and Dynamo malfunctioning in the process.
- In the fourth issue, we learn more about Add's initial combat capabilities.
- We learned that the first prototype Nasod Armor was created during his base job.
- It is also shown how the Nasod Armor works; electrical energy is converted from Dynamo to the gloves (or surrounding). This explains how Add attacks by shooting out electricity.
- Despite showing Add immediately going to the future Elder, this issue actually shows Add reading the books in the library before going to the future.
- We learned that the first prototype Nasod Armor was created during his base job.
- In the fifth issue, Add recovers a recording of his mother.
- The side story Edward 1 reveals more about Add's family.
- The side story Edward 4 reveals more about Add's mother.
- Add's mother's name is Grace Grenore.
- We learn that she is a Nasod Researcher, researching regenerative properties and life. Her work primarily involves various flora as her lab has its own greenhouse.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||ADD
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾迪
爱德华 · 格兰诺尔