|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Edward Grenore (Add)|
|Weapon||Dynamos, Nasod Armor|
|ESP Collection||Tenacity Skill Cooldown Decrease|
|Release Date|| 30 November 2017
20 December 2017
20 December 2017
27 December 2017
27 December 2017
18 January 2018
28 June 2018
|Master Class Release Date|| 13 February 2020
11 March 2020
9 September 2020
Challenge me if you dare. You morons will find yourself reduced to mere particles…! Kuhahaha!!
[Embodiment of Destruction, one to overcome laws of physics]
To overcome an obvious weakness from reliance on resources and tools, Add fuses himself with nasod armor to overcome human limitations.
The ultimate embodiment of destruction that ignores the laws of physics. A job path that fully integrates the Nasod Armor to overcome human limitation.
An obsession to pursue power that will ensure victory in every situation led to Add achieving ultimate power that defies the laws of physics.
"I merely destroy... with absolute power!!"
There are limits to power that relies on resources and tools. To overcome all known weaknesses, Add continues his research until he decided to fuse himself with the Nasod Armor.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Quake Buster • Psychic Storm • EMP Shock
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
|Ground Smash Geyser|
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Doom Bringer can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Doom Bringer) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Ancient Memory from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Add/Gallery
- It is the first time Add's neck is fully exposed, making his scar visible.
- The black lines around Doom Bringer's arms and visible near his chest are parts of his Nasod Armor fused into his body. His portrait depicts them glowing in a bright purple when in use, though this isn't reflected in-game.
- These markings are part of Doom Bringer's promo top and gloves.
- Doom Bringer's promotional costume and artwork features three tail-like belts hanging behind him, a visual nod at this being the path's third job, as Psychic Tracer and Lunatic Psyker have 1 and 2 such belts respectively.
- Doom Bringer was the first 3rd Job design to be shown off.
- The abbreviation for Doom Bringer is B instead of D to prevent confusion with Dominator.
- Oddly, Doom Bringer's earphones are part of his promotional top piece instead of his hair, unlike Psychic Tracer and Lunatic Psyker. The same applies to Dominator.
- In this path, Doom Bringer ends up becoming what his mother wanted to stop his father from turning him into: a living weapon made from fusing a human with Nasod technology.