|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Challenge me if you dare. You morons will find yourself reduced to mere particles…! Kuhahaha!!
[Embodiment of Destruction, one to overcome laws of physics]
To overcome an obvious weakness from reliance on resources and tools, Add fuses himself with nasod armor to overcome human limitations.
The ultimate embodiment of destruction that ignores the laws of physics. A job path that fully integrates the Nasod Armor to overcome human limitation.
An obsession to pursue power that will ensure victory in every situation led to Add achieving ultimate power that defies the laws of physics.
"I merely destroy... with absolute power!!"
There are limits to power that relies on resources and tools. To overcome all known weaknesses, Add continues his research until he decided to fuse himself with the Nasod Armor.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Nasod Armor Fusion .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Quake Buster • Psychic Storm • EMP Shock
|Ground Smash Geyser|
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Doom Bringer can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Doom Bringer) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Ancient Memories from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Nasod Testing Chamber (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Nasod Testing Chamber (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Nasod Testing Chamber (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Add/Gallery
- It is the first time Add's neck is fully exposed, making his scar visible.
- The black lines around Doom Bringer's arms and visible near his chest are parts of his Nasod Armor fused into his body. His portrait depicts them glowing in a bright purple when in use, though this isn't reflected in-game.
- These markings are part of Doom Bringer's promo top and gloves.
- Doom Bringer's promotional costume and artwork features three tail-like belts hanging behind him, a visual nod at this being the path's third job, as Psychic Tracer and Lunatic Psyker have 1 and 2 such belts respectively.
- Doom Bringer was the first 3rd Job design to be shown off.
- The abbreviation for Doom Bringer is B instead of D to prevent confusion with Dominator.
- Oddly, Doom Bringer's earphones are part of his promotional top piece instead of his hair, unlike Psychic Tracer and Lunatic Psyker. The same applies to Dominator.
- In this path, Doom Bringer ends up becoming what his mother wanted to stop his father from turning him into: a living weapon made from fusing a human with Nasod technology.
|South Korea||둠 브링어||Doom Bringer|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||毀滅使者||Destruction Bringer|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||末日毁灭者||Doom Destroyer|
|Italy||Portatore di sventura||Doom Bringer|
|Brazil||Arauto do Caos||Chaos Herald|