Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • português do Brasil|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Strike the ground and radiate colorful energy.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Ground Strike||Tropical Bubble||Ground Strike||Tropical Bubble|
|Hits Per Bead||Bead Count|
|55||2541%||206%||1||18||8||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Ground Strike||Tropical Bubble|
|Gigantic Tropical Pop||Heavy Tropical Pop|
|Attribute Effect||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill size increased to 130%||70||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- The hitbox of each bead is quite generous, and even thin enemies can be hit by 4 of the beads, though they will not take the full damage from each one if they aren't tall enough.
- A medium training monkey is hit, on average, 10~13 times per bead, and you can position yourself so it can be hit by 6 of them, for a total of 60~78 hits.
- On a single small mushroom, a bead will hit 6 times, making the minimum damage most enemies will take around 5,013% (1,721% in PvP) Physical Damage, or 7,218.72% (2,478.24% in PvP) Physical Damage with the Heavy trait.
- On a large enough enemy that is capable of being hit by all of the beads, Tropical Pop can deal up to 32,205% (11,093% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- With the Heavy trait, it can deal up to 46,375.2% (15,973.92% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- 팡야 (pang-ya) is a Korean sound effect used for certain exploding sounds, like a balloon popping or a gunshot.
|South Korea||트로피칼 팡야||Tropical Bang|
|Rumble Pumn Skills|