Nisha is Pocket
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • português do Brasil|
|Level Required||Junk (Physical)||Max Hits||Ouch!||Yucky!||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Damage Taken Increase||Duration||All Speed Reduction||Duration|
|35||992%||18 (9 on each side)||40%||5 Seconds||5%||5 Seconds||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Junk (Physical)|
|Light Nisha is Pocket||Critical Nisha is Pocket|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|I'm Okay Now|
Tips and Details
- The objects spawned by this skill will fly off in set locations, 9 towards each side. However, because they spawn close to Laby, it is possible to have all 18 objects hit on even small targets that are directly above you.
- Much like Splashy Splashy, the hitbox of the objects appears rather late and will likely pass through enemies directly next to you, so some distance is advised when unable to be below the target.
- If all the objects hit, [Enhanced] Nisha is Pocket can deal up to 21,438% (4,428% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- Since the debuff is applied on the first hit, the skill itself will get the full benefit from the damage increase on enemies that can be debuffed.
- Each of the objects spawned by this skill has its own individual hitbox, so the larger objects will have an easier time hitting enemies.
|South Korea||만능 주머니샤||Universal Nisha Pocket|
|Rumble Pumn Skills|