|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
What a bother... battle?! I'm on my way!
[Close combat specialist who knows what she wants]
A class that seals Nisha, the source of negative energy,
and avoids negative emotion with her own power.
Even in an unfamiliar place, Laby doesn't hesitate to make new friends. However, the new people she's met are quite different from those she'd met before.
People in this new place are cruel, using violence to subdue those who are weaker than they are. Faced with malicious intent for the first time, Laby feels lost. Next to Laby, Nisha exudes an energy that makes her uncomfortable, seething with an emotion felt by those that have lost someone precious to them. Laby feels the wonder and excitement she'd felt when she came out of the forest fade to nothing. However, Laby strives to hold on dearly to all that she's achieved... far too much to just give up on.
"Laby doesn't like any of this, but Laby will protect what is Laby's"
Laby abandons the illusion about the world beyond the Black Forest being a fun and happy place. She decides to bind Nisha's ability to emanate the feelings that have caused her unhappiness. Some near to Laby find her attachment to be materialistic, but only Laby knows that there are very few who make the sacrifices needed to capture that which truly brings them joy.
Laby destroys any feelings of uncertainty that have washed over her, embracing her own strength to continue on her adventure... to find herself and happiness.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Sparky Child can advance into Rumble Pumn. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Rumble Pumn can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Rumble Pumn's Determination .
- Clear L2-1: Bamboo Forest.
- Speak with Spring of Memory in Laby's Imaginary World.
- Clear L2-2: Road to Lord's Keep.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
After warping past enemies, throw Nisha spinning into them from behind to pull them towards you.
Upon landing from her dive after propelling herself into the air with Nisha, evade incoming attacks with a backwards jump while in Super Armor.
- Full Gallery: Laby/Gallery
- The word "Pumn" is a Romanian word meaning "fist".
- Rumble Pumn's promotional outfit displays the sealed up Nisha by covering it in straps, with some of the dark aura spilling through the seams.
- While Nisha is sealed up, Rumble Pumn starts using her as a weapon again, but still feels the anxiety and sadness exuding from her, shown in gameplay by the Yucky! debuff given whenever using any skills that involve her.
- Upon becoming Rumble Pumn, Laby's hair completely loses its shades of darker pink, leaving only the lighter pink color.
- In addition, Laby's in-game eyes become more stern and she no longer wears a smile.
|South Korea||럼블 펌||Rumble Pumn|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||堅毅格鬥家||Tenacity Fighter|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||喧哗拳击者||Vociferous Bruiser|
|France||Bébé cyclone||Baby Cyclone|
|Italy||Bocciolo turbinante||Whirling Bud|
|Brazil||Punho Estrondoso||Rumble Pumn|