Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Język:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] When you are knocked down, pressing will allow you to recover yourself quickly and attack targets without knocking them down. Each level you invest into Counter Chance will increase your accuracy by a certain percentage.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost at First Level||SP Cost Per Level|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Accuracy Increase|
Tips and Details
- Counter Chance enables a faster, quick 180 degree swing from the ground where the character instantly recovers, giving them a chance to combo.
- Useful for intercepting nearby enemies.
- Elsword's Way of the Sword classifies Counter Chance as a Vitality move.
- Elesis's Way of the Sword classifies Counter Chance as a Gale move.
- Beware of other Elswords when using this move as they may use Counter Attack to block it, which is worsened by Counterattack Mastery as it allows them to restart their combo.
- 07/11/2013 KR
- SP requirement changed (Unlock 7 SP, Leveling 2 SP).