|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Every character in Elsword has their own unique features that set them apart from other characters.
When playing Elesis, there will be an additional bar below the MP bar called Chivalry. This bar has 10 segments that, by default, contain 5 red Annihilation slots and 5 blue Gale slots, and depending on your actions, the bar will lean towards one color (from right to left for Annihilation, from left to right for Gale), replacing the other color's slots. As long as a color has at least one slot in the bar filled, you will receive special benefits depending on which color you currently have active. The "Spirit of Annihilation" is selected by default, and you can switch between it and the "Aura of Gale" by using the V key.
Depending on the type of skill you use, the bar will fill towards the right with blue Gale slots or towards the left with red Annihilation slots:
- Flexibility/Tenacity skill: 1 slot
- Strength skill: 2 slots
- Bravery skill: 3 slots
Note that skills fill the slots contrary to their mode: gale-based skills fill the bars with annihilation slots; annihilation-based skills fill the bar with gale slots.
If the bar is filled completely by either color's slots, the other mode will deactivate and you will enter a neutral stance with no benefits when it is toggled on, until at least 1 slot is re-gained for that mode. As such, the bar acts as a balancing mechanic so over-using one mode's skills can prevent that mode from being active.
Knight of Gale
When Aura of Gale is toggled on, you will be surrounded by a blue aura. While in this mode, you will receive the following benefits:
- Increased Action Speed, movement speed, and jump speed.
- Every 5 hit, you will receive a buff that will increase your MP gain by 5%. (Last 5 seconds and can be stacked 5 times.)
- Any attack counts for those 5 hits. It is possible to maintain the increased MP gain buff purely with Annihilation-based combos, Actives, Special Actives, or Mount attacks, such as Moby Chariot, although these will not benefit from it.
- Gale-based combos will have 40% reduction in Knockdown rate.
- Gale-based skills cost 40% (20% for PvP) less mana for both mana usage and usage requirements.
- Gale-based skills also reduce their cooldown time by 40%.
Knight of Annihilation
When Spirit of Annihilation is toggled on, you will be surrounded by a crimson aura. While in this mode, you will receive the following benefits:
- Annihilation-based combos, actives, and skills will have ignore 10% defense, and will ignore defensive stances, such as Iron Paladin's Guard and PvE opponents with the ability to guard. Knocked-down opponents also receive full damage. Annihilation combos will also deal 1.5x damage.
- Annihilation-based combos and Actives have an increased chance of triggering elements.
Specialization (Not available anymore)
|Character||Specialization A||Specialization B|
|Annihilation and Gale gain amount +x% (Except when either either is activated) (Max: 50%)||Annihilation and Gale consume amount -x% (Max: 40%)|
Tips and Details
- If Knight of Annihilation is active, Elesis can ignore Joaquin's shield if she uses Annihilation combos and skills.
- Although Elesis' Chivalry System is different from Elsword's Way of the Sword system, the idle poses for Annihilation/Destruction and Gale/Vitality modes are similar.
- In the past, the Chivalry system featured a non-segmented resource meter which could fill or deplete based on the amount of damage and number of hits dealt from skills and combos as opposed to purely skill category.
- The ability to switch between "Knight of Gale" and "Knight of Annihilation" was not present. To enter a particular mode, Elesis must fill the meter with the using the opposing aura's attacks. When it was filled, Elesis would be in that mode until the meter was depleted via the respective aura's attacks. Once the meter was depleted, Elesis would be in a neutral state until she fills the meter back up with one of the auras.