|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Have I helped a little for the peace of this world...?
[A mercenary who was turned into a Nasod cyborg]
A battleworn mercenary who uses a blade and his Nasod Arm for combat.
- Main Article: Anger of Raven
His suppressed rage is unleashed and channeled to the Nasod Core. It feeds off of Raven's rage, and the more rage, the stronger it becomes. The Nasod Core assists Raven in attacks and defense depending on the battle situation.
- Main Article: Altera Research Lab
Raven is a commoner from the Kingdom of Velder who worked hard to become the Captain of the Crow Mercenary Knights. Causing jealousy among the nobles, he was soon framed and sentenced to prison. His comrades and fiancée rescued him, and they all hid within the forest in the outskirts of Velder.
Unfortunately, Velder soldiers found them and eliminated them one by one. Raven stared at all the fallen bodies around him as he took what would have been his last few breaths. Just then, a Nasod figure appeared before him and everything turned black.
Raven awoke in a Nasod capsule, with devices attached to various parts of his body. Reborn with a Nasod arm and holding a blade on the right hand, he blindly fought to destroy the kingdom he once protected. Until one day, he met a crew of young, ambitious heroes who reminded him of his duty to defend his fellows. In atonement for his sins, he decides to join Elsword and his friends on a new life adventure of finding the missing El.
- Main Article: Short Story of Memories
Raven Cronwell is a commoner born in the Velder Kingdom. His biological father was an unknown commoner but also a strong warrior. At some point, he died, leaving Raven orphaned. Raven was later adopted by one of Velder's most powerful commanders, General Cronwell. He raised Raven to be an expert swordsman. He attended a prestigious military academy but once word of his commoner upbringing became known, many of the students began to discriminate against him, birthing his hatred for nobles. During the academy's Mock Siege Warfare, Raven saved a student named Owen, a brilliant tactician who was bullied by other students. Raven met Seris leading up to the Siege Warfare, a student who wasn't part of any team yet she asks Raven and Owen. While Owen was reluctant, Raven agreed to invite her.
First Class Advancement
Raven is required to be Lv15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- Raven's job path in Lore/Story would be the Rage Hearts path.
- Raven officially joins the main cast after the Black Crow story quest [Dungeon] Invaders from the Sky.
- With a Triple Element Enchantment, Raven's claws attacks outline of color will remain blue unlike when he attacks with his sword.
- The design of Raven's Nasod Arm will change upon changing classes or when equipped with certain Ice Burner gloves.
- Raven wrote "Flying Kick", the skill note for Assault Kick.
- According to Raven's prologue, Raven's designation while he was being turned into a Nasod-human cyborg was Experiment 137.
- Unlike other characters, Raven's Royal Servant - Reform Ice Burner costume set is primarily white as opposed to black due to his normal Royal Servant design being already monochrome black.
- The side story Short Story of Memories 1 elaborates on Raven's early life.
- The side story Short Story of Memories 1 tells us of Raven's experience in his military academy.
- Another alternate job name for Taker would be Mercenary according to the NA website.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||雷文
|China (Simplified Chinese)||雷文
雷文 · 克伦威尔