- For other uses, see Elsword (disambiguation).
There's no other swordsman as tough as me!
[A master swordsman who excels at close range combat]
- Main Article: Way of the Sword
The "Way of the Sword" ability enables him to utilize the energy gained through attacks and skills into 2 types of auras: Aura of Vitality and Aura of Destruction. Aura of Vitality helps Elsword to recover mana faster by 200% (150% in PvP) through certain commands and allows Elsword to use skills labeled as "Vitality skills" at a lower MP cost, allowing Elsword to make the most out of his MP pool. Aura of Destruction helps Elsword to do more damage by increasing the damage of his heavy attacks and skills labeled as "Destruction skills" by 100% and 50%, respectively.
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Elsword)
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Elsword is the younger brother of Elesis, the First Captain of Red Knights of Velder.
Elsword trained hard from a young age to be strong like his sister, learning his sword techniques from a knight of Velder.
He began his adventure when he received a mission to restore the El as a member of the El Search Party.
열혈남아 스타일로, 때로는 단순 무식해 보일 정도로 어떤 일에든 열정적이다.
거대한 양손검을 한손과 양손으로 자유롭게 사용하며 검술에 있어서는 타의 추종을 불허하며 벨더 왕실 출신의 스승에게 훈련받아 체계적이고 균형 잡힌 전투 기술을 가지고 있다.
자존심이 강하여 지고는 못 사는 성격이다.
엘소드의 누나 엘리시스는 벨더 왕국 “붉은 기사단”의 초대 단장이었는데,
엘소드는 어린 시절부터 누나를 동경해왔고 누나처럼 강해지기 위해 열심히 수련하였다.
지금은 각 대륙에 흩어져있는 <엘>을 모아 복원시키는 <엘 수색대>의 일원이 되어
각지의 엘을 찾기 위한 모험을 준비한다.
He's a hot-blooded boy, and he's passionate about anything he does, to the point that he sometimes seems simply ignorant.
He is to freely use a huge two-handed sword with either one hand or two hands, and is unmatched in swordsmanship. He has been trained by a teacher from the Velder royal family and has systematic and balanced combat skills.
He has a strong self-esteem and cannot afford to lose.
Elsword's older sister, Elesis, was the first leader of the Velder Kingdom "Red Knights".
Elsword has admired his older sister since his childhood and trained hard to become as strong as his older sister.
He is now a member of the <El Search Party> that gathers and restores <El> scattered on each continent.
He prepares an adventure to find El from all over.
First Class Advancement
Elsword is required to be Lv.15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
Elsword's Flame Geyser Cut-in, illustrated by RESS (Old)
Elsword's Unlimited Blade Cut-in, illustrated by RESS (Old)
- Elsword's job path in Lore/Story would be the Knight Emperor path.
- Elsword's older sister is Elesis.
- Due to this, the two cannot be married to each other.
- Elsword has the unparalleled unique ability to resonate with the El, so much so that Solace labels Elsword as the "Guardian of El".
- This ability was first seen in Elsword's tutorial, where he used the El's power to ward off Berthe before Aisha intervened.
- Due to his unique resonance with the El, Elsword actually has an almost instinctive desire to restore the El, even if he doesn't realize it.
- The forced use of this ability is the basis for the Genesis path, which explores how excessive use of it could affect Elsword, as opposed to the Knight Emperor path who displays the ability naturally.
- Elsword is the youngest person to have even been officially admitted into the actual El Search Party program from Ruben.
- While Elsword has an affinity for the fire element just like his sister Elesis, he's initially unaware of this ability and never consciously uses it outside of the Rune Master path, where he accidentally released some of it and then had Aisha teach him how to control it.
- In the past, it was Echo who performed a ritual on Elsword that allowed the Rune Master path to use fire magic in the first place.
- While skills like Flame Geyser, Mortal Blow and Grand Cross, from base and the Knight Emperor path may look like fire magic at first glance, their descriptions all specifically refer to just slamming the ground hard enough for rocks and flames to shoot out. While this may be aided by his affinity towards the element, he does not control it.
- Elsword's backstory is similar in concept to Elesis Sieghart, a character in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- In the beta, Elsword was voiced by the same voice actor of Lass in Grand Chase.
- Elsword's Promotional Sword will change form while in Awakening Mode, a trait which is only shared by the other original characters, Aisha and Rena.
- Elsword wrote the Skill Note "Stronger the better!" for Pyro Knight's Burst Wave skill.
- Elsword was also influential in the making of the skill note Particle Converter.
- In very early versions of the game, Elsword actually had unique skill cut-ins for specific skills, such as a unique cut-in for Flame Geyser and Unlimited Blade.
- Elsword's canon birthday is the same as the release date for Elsword in Korea. He also shares his birthday with Aisha.
- In the side story Resolution 3, it is revealed that Elsword's father's name is Elkashu.
Generic Clear Lines
- Elsword: -
- Elsword: -
- Elsword: -
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||艾索德||Elsword|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾索德||Elsword|
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Exorde (before May 19, 2016)|