|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Block forward and counter attacks. Only regular melee attacks can be reflected.|
Reflect damage depends on the opponent's attack power.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Counter Slash (Physical)||MP Usage||MP Recovery
|50||405%||10 MP||N/A||0 Seconds|
|Level Required||Counter Slash (Physical)|
|Regenerating (1) Counter Attack||Evil Counter Attack|
|Attribute Effect||MP Recovery||Attribute Effect|
|10% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||5 MP||Skill will burn 10 MP per hit|
Tips and Details
- You can extend the counter stance by holding the skill key, making the frame for a successful counter a lot more lenient. If let go immediately, the counter frame will only last a split second and end with "!?" appearing above Elsword.
- Counter Attack will block most physical attacks and few Special Actives (such as Berserker Blade, Bloody Accel, Mega Slash, and Shadow Blast).
- Counter Attack will not counter magic-based attacks like Explosive Fist or Energy Absorption, attacks that hit your back, or most Special Actives. It also cannot counter attacks that inflict Stun or Power Stun.
- Counter Attack should not be used against a Super Armored opponent as the counter will not snap the foe out of Super Armor, rendering you completely defenseless after Elsword performs Counter Attack.
- In PvP, you can use Counter Attack to counter and launch the opponent if they were to attack back while they are knocked down.
|Lord Knight Skills|