|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Claymore, Fire Magic|
|Height||163 cm (5 ft 4 in)|
|Voice Actors|| 윤여진 (Yoon Yeo-jin)
井上 麻里奈 (Inoue Marina)
Erin Fitzgerald / Reba Buhr
|Release Date|| 18 July 2013
11 December 2013
28 January 2014
19 March 2014
26 March 2014
27 March 2014
People call me.... The 'Red Haired Knight'.
[A red haired Knight who sworn to protect Elrios]
A Knight that wields a two handed sword. Uses quick yet powerful attacks with mysterious powers.
- Main Article: Chivalry
Elesis possesses the gauge of Chivalry, similar to her younger brother Elsword's "Way of the Sword" gauge. Elesis fuels this gauge best offensively, with both basic attacks and skills. Depending on the types of attacks used to fill the gauge, a corresponding aura will activate once completely filled. Activation of the gauge will give her one of the two auras: Spirit of Annihilation or Aura of Gale. Spirit of Annihilation will make Destruction skills and commands automatically deal Critical damage and ignore Guard while Aura of Gale reduces the MP cost and cooldown time of Gale skills.
- Main Article: Ruben's Training Ground
Elesis is Elsword's older sister and sword-fighting mentor. At 16, she had already traveled far to become a better swordfighter. She returns to Ruben to join her brother in training, only to part ways again after enduring a vicious attack from the demons.
With a mission to protect Elrios from an absolute demon invasion, Elesis takes on the road once more. This may be the best way to keep her brother and their homeland safe. While she does not know when, Elesis eagerly looks forward to someday reuniting with her beloved brother.
- Main Article: The Legend of the Red Haired Knight
First Job Advancement
Elesis is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
- Elesis's job path in Lore/Story would be the Empire Sword path.
- Elesis officially joins the main cast after the Burning Hope Bridge story quest The Seal.
- Elesis makes a cameo in the ending of the fourth volume of ElType Season 2 to tease her release.
- Elesis's design is based on Elesis Sieghart from a now-defunct Grand Chase, sharing the same first name, personality, red color theme, appearance, and in-game poses, as well as Elsword having a similar background story to Elesis Sieghart. However, both Elesis characters have different background stories.
- In KR, Elesis shares the same voice actor as her Grand Chase counterpart.
- Long before Elesis was to be a playable character, on the NA website, Elsword's backstory stated that his sister's name was originally Elsa.
- A common misconception among players is that Elesis's moveset in-game is an exact copy or clone of Elsword due to their sibling relationship. This is not true, as both characters have different playstyles and combos. However, they do share a few similar skills and inputs.
- Although both characters use heavy 2-handed swords, Elsword can easily utilize his sword with 1 hand in his combos, whereas Elesis require both hands to swing her sword in combos.
- Elesis and Ara are the only characters to utilize their pre-renewal portraits as their Epic Quest portraits.
- Due to Elesis being Elsword's older sister, they both cannot get married to each other.
- It is revealed she is a bad cook during Elsword's side story.
- Elesis wrote the skill notes Enhanced Swordsmanship, Volcanic Eruption II, and Swift and Strong Attack I.
- Her title, "Legendary Red Haired Knight", was born from her victory aiding in turning the tides of the Velder Civil War.
- While it is not often brought up, the Master Road quests re-establish that Elesis is a Red Knight first and foremost, even while aiding the El Search Party, as she relays and receives orders from her command back in Velder.