|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Cast a wave of fire that moves in one direction. Enemies hit by this will be burned for 3 seconds.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Fireball (Magical)||Burn Duration||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||1058%||3 Seconds||1||40 MP||5 Seconds|
|PvE||741%||3 Seconds||2||40 MP||5 Seconds|
|Enhanced Flame Wave||Critical Flame Wave|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|MP Usage increased to 125%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
- Does not include the close range melee hit.
Tips and Details
- The skill deals an unlisted melee hit of roughly 157% Physical Damage that is not affected by the Empowered trait.
- As the Aether Sage path lacks any damage conversion passive, everything being magical damage otherwise, this will never deal magical damage.
- The wave will continue going straight in midair when cast off of a platform.
- The wave is considered a projectile and can be reflected.
- The skill's animation can be canceled by dashing. If canceled before the flames appear around Aisha's staff, no flame wave will be produced, but if canceled between then and when the flame wave would normally occur, the wave will be "stored" and release on its own a bit later, regardless of what you are doing then.
- If the animation of [Enhanced] Flame Wave is canceled too fast, it will release only one flame wave.
- The background of Flame Wave's old icon is more crimson than it is now.
- This skill functions similarly to all other path's Active skills obtained at level 15, Energy Wave and Dark Wave.
|High Magician Skills|