Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon numerous ice shards. The ice shards will explode upon contact. Enemies hit will be Frozen for 3 seconds. Increase damage and freeze duration by 2 seconds if used while Awakened. (Can also be activated in midair)|
|Available for Memorize
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|High Magician||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Frozen Duration||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Ice Shards||Explosion||Normal||Awaken||Ice Shards||Explosion|
|30||368%||497%||745%||1009%||3 Seconds||5 Seconds||8||8||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Gigantic Blizzard Shower||Killing Blow (1) Blizzard Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Skill size increased to 150%||Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||3.9 Seconds||6.5 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Blizzard Shower can deal a total of 8,904% (3,000% in PvP) Magical Damage. When awakened, it can deal a total of 12,048% (4,072% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- The ice shards will spawn and fall randomly in a great distance, so getting the full damage from this skill is difficult.
- On large enemies, however, connecting most or all of the hits for heavy damage is fairly easy (ex. against Avalanche, Bone Dragon, and others).
- Only the ice field and the explosions freezes; The shards themselves don't freeze and instead inflict hitstun.
- The shards will explode upon reaching a platform near your casting elevation or the ground if there is none.
- The ice field actually has a lower freeze duration than the explosions.
- Extremely useful in parties, as it hits the whole screen and freezing stops the mobs from attacking or being knocked-down.
- The freeze can also be used to delay or even bypass any problematic or time-consuming patterns (ex. Kelaino's special attack, or Nasod Inspector's shields), creating a window for you and your party to quickly defeat a boss with very little trouble.
- Prolong the effect by following up with a memorized Blizzard Shower.
- Be cautious when using this skill during certain enemies' attacks such as Uno Hound's Double Lariat because it has been known to freeze attacks mid-animation, causing the damage to be drawn out for the length of the freeze.
- If you kill the last enemy with this skill, it might delay the transition to the next stage as freezing will delay things such as their death animations or the time where they are considered dead.
- If used against a target with around 300 Water resistance or more, it is very difficult to get any more than the first hit from the aura that is released. The target will fall faster than the icicles falling down.
- The monster from Hamel "Iz" uses a similar version of the ice field.
- This skill is used by Ice Princess Noah when summoned through the use of a Monster Card.
|High Magician Skills|