|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon numerous ice shards. The ice shards will explode upon contact. Enemies hit will be Frozen for 3 seconds. Increase damage and freeze duration by 2 seconds if used while Awakened. (Can also be activated in midair)|
| Available for Memorize
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|High Magician||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Frozen Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Ice Field||Ice Shards||Explosion||Ice Field||Ice Shards||Explosion||Normal||Awaken|
|30||100%||62%||80%||1102%||1408%||1||8||8||3 Seconds||5 Seconds||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)|
|Ice Field||Ice Shards||Explosion|
|Gigantic Blizzard Shower||Killing Blow (1) Blizzard Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Skill size increased to 150%||Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||3.9 Seconds||6.5 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Blizzard Shower can deal a total of 9,412% (2,580% in PvP) Magical Damage. When awakened, it can deal a total of 12,004% (3,284% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- The ice shards will spawn and fall randomly in a great distance, so getting the full damage from this skill is difficult.
- On large enemies, however, connecting most or all of the hits for heavy damage is fairly easy (ex. against Avalanche, Bone Dragon, and others).
- Only the ice field and the explosions freezes; The shards themselves don't freeze and instead inflict hitstun.
- The shards will explode upon reaching a platform near your casting elevation or the ground if there is none.
- The ice field actually has a lower freeze duration than the explosions.
- Extremely useful in parties, as it hits the whole screen and freezing stops the mobs from attacking or being knocked-down.
- The freeze can also be used to delay or even bypass any problematic or time-consuming patterns (ex. Kelaino's special attack, or Nasod Inspector's shields), creating a window for you and your party to quickly defeat a boss with very little trouble.
- Prolong the effect by following up with a memorized Blizzard Shower.
- Be cautious when using this skill during certain enemies' attacks such as Uno Hound's Double Lariat because it has been known to freeze attacks mid-animation, causing the damage to be drawn out for the length of the freeze.
- If you kill the last enemy with this skill, it might delay the transition to the next stage as freezing will delay things such as their death animations or the time where they are considered dead.
- If used against a target with around 300 Water resistance or more, it is very difficult to get any more than the first hit from the aura that is released. The target will fall faster than the icicles falling down.
- The monster from Hamel "Iz" uses a similar version of the ice field.
- 01/17/2013 KR
- Now generates an ice field when casted, freezing enemies in range before launching the skill.
- The field deals the same amount of damage as 1 shard of ice.
- 06/27/2013 KR
- MP Usage increased from 225 MP to 250 MP, change from MP2 tier skill to MP3 tier skill.
- 08/06/2015 KR
- MP Usage decreased from 250 MP to 200 MP, change from MP3 tier skill to MP2 tier skill.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
- PvP Normal Ice Shards damage decreased.
- 07/27/2017 KR
- Explosion damage increased.
|South Korea||블리자드 샤워||Blizzard Shower|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||絕對零度||Absolute Zero|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||暴风雪||Blizzard|
|Italy||Chicco di grandine||Hail Grain|
|High Magician Skills|