Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon numerous ice shards.|
The ice shards will explode upon hitting the ground. Enemies hit will be Frozen for 3 seconds and be unable to act.
Increase damage and freeze duration by 2 seconds if used while Awakened.
(Can also be activated in midair)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|High Magician||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Frozen Duration||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Ice Shards||Explosion||Normal||Awaken||Ice Shards||Explosion|
|30||368%||497%||745%||1009%||3 Seconds||5 Seconds||8||8||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Gigantic Blizzard Shower||Killing Blow (1) Blizzard Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Duration|
|Skill size increased to 150%||Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||3.9 Seconds||6.5 Seconds|
|Mode||Regular||Double Casting (KR)|
- Does not include initial hit.
- Assumes 3 shard + explosion hits for average damage.
Tips and Details
- The skill does an initial hit around Aisha that also inflicts freeze, but for a slightly shorter amount of time. This deals 120% Magical Damage.
- The ice shards will always spawn in the same pattern, 4 wide apart, and then 4 more in the 3 gaps between the first 4. The gap furthest in front of you will thus have 2 shards spawn near each other, making that the sweetspot of the skill you should try and aim on smaller enemies.
- Only wide enough enemies that stretch behind you, such as Debrian Nasod Carrier during its Energy Buster attack can be hit by all the shards and their explosion. On average, you can hit around 3 shards and their explosions on any given target, especially with the Gigantic trait.
- The shards themselves don't freeze and instead inflict hitstun.
- The shards will explode upon reaching a platform near your casting elevation or the ground if there is none.
- Extremely useful in parties, as it can hit much of the screen and freezing stops the mobs from attacking or being knocked-down.
- The freeze can also be used to delay or even bypass any problematic or time-consuming patterns (ex. Kelaino's special attack, or Nasod Inspector's shields), creating a window for you and your party to quickly defeat a boss with very little trouble.
- Due to the freezing duration with Killing Blow (1) and the cooldown reduction when using Memorize after unlocking Awakened Will: Elemental Master, it is entirely possible to freeze a boss forever by just using Memorized Blizzard Shower over and over again, assuming they don't have high Water Resistance and you have a way of managing the MP cost.
- If used against a target with around 300 Water resistance or more, the skill will likely not freeze them in place long enough with the initial hit to ensure they also get hit by the shards.
- The monster from Hamel "Iz" uses a similar version of this skill's initial hit.
- The old version of this skill is still used by Ice Princess Noah when summoned through the use of a Monster Card.
|High Magician Skills|