|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Elemental Magic|
|Height||159 cm (5 ft 3 in)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 27 March 2008
8 December 2010
4 May 2011
This might tickle... Or not!
[A mage that specializes in fireball magic]
Multiple fireball combos coupled with large area effect spells to quickly obliterate any foe.
The High magician comes with more fire power and improved abilities. After communing with all of the elements that exist in this world, she has discovered a unified theory of natural magic. This makes her both extremely powerful and maybe a little wild. Her fireballs are no less than mini suns that can melt a monster's face off.
First Class Advancement
- Collect a Necklace from William Phoru in 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Collect 2 High Quality Lubricants from Crossbow Soldiers at 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle while taking less than 50 hits.
- Talk to Echo, the Alchemist of Elder.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
Whenever Aisha cast a fire spell, this symbol will appear. In the files of Elsword, this symbol is called the 'Fire Flower'. It appears in Blaze Step.
Old combo that was removed and given to her Base Job.
Old combo that is now obtained as Elemental Master.