Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Fire a magic sphere that tracks nearby enemies.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Hitstun Duration||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||322%||2 Seconds||7||11||6 Seconds||150 MP||11 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Persistent Magic Missile||Critical Magic Missile|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Hitstun Duration||Max Hits||Duration||Cooldown|
|40||Range and duration increased to 125%||2.5 Seconds||10||14||7.5 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 130%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- Magic Missile can deal a maximum of 1,897% (1,610% in PvP) Magical Damage. When used during Awakening, it can deal up to 2,981% (2,530% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- Magic Missile has a very poor Mana regeneration rate, making it very poor for Mana efficiency.
- Magic Missile will not be delayed in any way; the use of skill freeze may help to trap opponents to be hit by the Missile.
- The homing range is unlimited in dungeons, half a screen in PvP, and only 3~4M in fields. If Magic Missile cannot home in on a target, it will fly forward.
- Magic Missile will home in on the target when it is released or when it kills a target successfully. Magic Missile will not home in on invincible targets.
- When Magic Missile kills a target, it will home in on the next closest target.
- When passing through a group of mobs, Magic Missile can deal damage to all nearby mobs.
- Before the 8/6/2015 Korean patch, Magic Missile was significantly slower and its movements typically stayed in the same Z-axis.
|High Magician Skills|