|[Special Active: Strength] |
Fire a magic sphere that tracks nearby enemies.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Hitstun Duration (Est.)||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||322%||1 Second||7||11||6 Seconds||150 MP||11 Seconds|
|PvE||322%||2 Seconds||7||11||6 Seconds||150 MP||11 Seconds|
|Persistent Magic Missile||Critical Magic Missile|
|Attribute Effect||Max Hits||Duration||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Range and duration increased to 125%||10||14||7.5 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 130%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- The homing range is unlimited in dungeons, half a screen in PvP, and only 3~4M in fields. If Magic Missile cannot home in on a target, it will fly forward.
- Magic Missile will home in on a single target when it is released and will not target another until that target dies, but it will not home in on invincible targets.
- When Magic Missile kills a target, it will home in on the next closest target.
- While circling around a target, the missile has no issue hitting other enemies in its path, allowing it to still deal decent damage on groups of enemies.
- Magic Missile will not be delayed in any way; the use of skill freeze may help to trap opponents to be hit by the missile, as its lack of hitstun for most of its lifetime will prevent it from cancelling the skill freeze.
- Magic Missile uses the fire element, as it uses the same sigil as Aisha fire spells except blue in color.
|Between its initial release and the 08/06/2015 KR Patch, Magic Missile was significantly slower and its movements typically stayed in the same Z-axis.|
High Magician - Skills