|[Special Active: Bravery] Summon numerous meteors to the magic circle ahead. Invincible while casting. Hold down the skill key to summon additional meteors while consuming 75 MP per second. (Max 10 seconds)|
Enemies will be burned for 5 seconds. (Can also be activated midair)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Empowered Meteor Shower||Reversed Meteor Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|180 MP||31.5 Seconds|
|PvE||6,235% ~ 69,832%||7,482% ~ 83,798.4%|
|PvP||1,125% ~ 12,600%||1,350% ~ 15,120%|
Forbidden Secret Manual (II) is needed to unlock this skill, available through the Power of Transcendence Skill Quest or Item Mall.
Tips and Details
- Aisha will be invincible during the entire animation of this skill, even while extending.
- When used with Memorize, extending it will still cost MP.
- With the Archmage passive unlocked, extending this skill will cost 675 MP.
- This skill has a fairly high vertical range, making it excellent in Sea of Ruin, Trosh's Nest, and dungeons alike.
- To optimize damage dealt per second, it is best to use when your other skills are on cooldown.
- Even if Dynamic Camera is turned off, this skill will make your view zoom out during casting.
- This resembles the zoom out caused by Master Skills.
- The original version of this skill is a reference to Aisha's predecessor Arme's Magician class Meteor skill from another game of the same developer, Grand Chase.
|Between its initial release and the 01/17/2013 KR Patch, Meteor Shower used to summon a set of small meteors.|
|Between the 01/17/2013 and 10/08/2020 KR Patch, the meteors fell around Aisha instead of falling in a focused area in front of her.|
High Magician - Skills