|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Unleash the power of nature to bind all nearby enemies and spread deadly poison. Deal additional damage if 2 or fewer enemies are affected by the skill.|
| NF Consumption Skill
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Night Watcher : Transcendent||90|
|Level Required||Lethal Poison (Physical)||Additional Damage||Max Hits||Dryad's Fury Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Enemy Count||Damage Increase|
|90||718%||2 or less||30%||5||3 Seconds||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Lethal Poison (Physical)|
|Killing Blow (1) Rage Fungus||Haste Rage Fungus|
|Attribute Effect||Dryad's Fury Duration||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||3.9 Seconds||Cooldown decreased to 80%||12 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- [Enhanced] Rage Fungus can do a total of 4,310% (1,235% in PvP) Physical Damage. Against two or fewer targets, it can do a total of 5,603% (1,605.5% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- The skill will hit all nearby targets, including objects such as chests. There is no limit to the number of enemies affected.
- The skill's targeting range is spherical, allowing it to bind enemies nearby in the foreground or background.
- This skill deals splash damage, allowing for high damage on tightly grouped enemies.
- The duration of the Dryad's Fury debuff is affected by Nature resistance. An enemy with high resistance may be able to move again right away.
- In PvE, this skill prevents enemies from falling if they are hit in midair by the skill.
- In PvP, enemies hit by this skill will still fall and get knocked down when hit in midair, but the debuff will persist regardless.
- This skill can be countered.
- The visuals of the vines summoned are identical to the ones summoned by Dryad's Fury.
|Transcendence Night Watcher Skills|