Nature's Force System
Every character in Elsword has their own set of unique features that set them apart from other characters.
Nature's Force is a system exclusive to elves. Its interface is indicated below Rena's MP bar, and the orbs are indicated in-game as NF.
How to obtain NF (Nature Orbs)
Rena is able to fill up the NF gauge by hitting targets with basic kicks, arrow commands, and Active skills. 1 NF is obtained for every 3 commands landed on a target. Even if a command deals multiple hits, it will only count as one command. For example, using counts as three commands despite dealing up to five hits.
NF can also be obtained by entering Awakening Mode, which will recover five NF. Any excess NF will grant 15 MP each. Entering Awakening Mode with three beads will also set your NF Gauge to five NF permanently for the entire duration of Awakening.
As the bars fill, certain graphical effects will surround Rena:
- 1 NF: A faint green orb appears.
- 2 NF: The orb has a green trail.
- 3 NF: The orb becomes more luminous.
- 4 NF: A second orb appears. It has the same appearance as the previous stage.
- 5 NF: A third orb appears. Same appearance.
- Since the number of orbs does not match the number of bars filled, they aren't a good indicator of your gauge's current status.
Nature's Force Buff
When Rena has at least one NF in her gauge, she gains a passive buff that increases Critical Chance, Critical Damage, Elemental Resistance, arrow MP gain and decreases her arrow MP usage. The effects are amplified if she possesses more NF.
Nature's Force Damage Boost
When Rena has at least one NF in her gauge, she is able to boost the damage done by commands. Most of her combos can use up one NF on the last command to deal an additional, non-flinching hit to the target. This does not apply to combos with only one command, such as . No NF is consumed if no targets are hit by the command. Some commands can also consume multiple NF to deal multiple hits, such as Rena's (/) consuming one NF for each of the 3 arrows.
NF can also be consumed by most Special Actives to trigger an additional blast on their first hit. The number of NF consumed will vary by the skill's type but the damage of the blast will increase for each NF consumed.
|Skill Type||Number of NF Consumed|
|Bars||Explosion Damage||Self BuffNature's ForceSelf BuffNature's Force|
|Commands||Skills||Awakened Will: Wind Sneaker
Awakened Will: Grand Archer
Awakened Will: Night Watcher
|Critical Chance||Critical Damage||Elemental Resistance||Arrow MP Gain
|Arrow MP Usage
|1||370%||370% x 1.2 x [Skill NF Usage]||193%||+6%||+6%||+50||5%||10%||4%|
|1||185%||185% x 1.2 x [Skill NF Usage]||193%||+2%||+2%||+20||5%||10%||4%|
Specialization (Not available anymore)
|Character||Specialization A||Specialization B|
|x% chance of gaining extra NF (Max: 50%)||MP Usage decreases by how many NF consumed (Max: 40%)|
Tips and Details
- Explosion damage is based on the player's average attack power: (Physical Attack + Magical Attack) / 2.
- The damage is also affected by damage range on an equipped weapon and as such is affected by Maximize.
- The damage from Commands and any Awakened Will passives is also affected by the job command modifiers (so x1 to x1.15 depending on Base to 3rd Job). Explosion damage from skills is not affected by this, instead always being x1.2
- The explosion hits all targets in range and ignores defense and guard. After the Rena Reborn update (07/23/2015 KR Patch), it no longer inflicts hitstun, meaning it no longer prevents knockdown.
- They can also proc Attributes.
- All effects are normalized, except from Movement Speed Increase, being multiplicative.
- The increase in Movement Speed is not written in the tooltip of this system but it is written in the tooltip of the buff.
- Although the poster states the system as Nature Force, a direct translation of the words indicate it as Nature's Spirit.