|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Fire multiple Eldrasil branches and make them explode. The damage increases if used while in an awakened state. (Can also be activated in midair)|
| NF Consumption Skill
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Night Watcher||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Character Level||Eldrasil Explosion (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Cost||Cooldown|
|45||658%||841%||8||200 MP||13 Seconds|
|Character Level||Eldrasil Explosion (Physical)|
|Reversed Gliding Strike||Useful Gliding Strike|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||Cooldown||Eldrasil Explosion||Max Hits|
|70|| MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|120 MP||19.5 Seconds|| Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 70%
|Useful Gliding Strike|
Tips and Details
- The traps will explode even if they do not touch a target.
- Gliding Strike can do a total of 5,264% (2,104% in PvP) Physical Damage. When awakened it can do a total of 6,728% (2,688% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- With Useful can do a total of 5,066.6% (2,025.1% in PvP) Physical Damage. When awakened it can do a total of 6,475.7% (2,587.2% in PvP) Physical Damage. Useful reduces the overall damage you will deal.
- When a target is hit by the skill, the successive hits will cause it to move towards the center of the explosions before knocking down.
- The traps have a fixed maximum range, so the skill should be used with caution, because if one uses it too high up, the traps will explode mid-air before even hitting the ground.
- This skill is affected by platforms, which means the traps don't pass through them and will explode if in contact with any platform between the throw.
- 07/04/2013 KR
- Skill location swapped with Delayed Fire.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Skill's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox becomes smaller.
- 01/25/2017 KR
- Damage increased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
|South Korea||???||Gliding Strike|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||滑翔冲击||Gliding Strike|
|France||Retrait tactique||Tactical Retreat|
|Night Watcher Skills|