Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Eldrasil's aura powers Erendil for a frontal attack. Attacked enemy receives [Eldrasil's Aura] debuff and continuous damage. (Mana break disabled) Then attack with a powerful single strike forward. During the single strike, target will receive additional damage if they have [Eldrasil's Aura] debuff. If 5 or more targets were felled with the single strike, you can press skill key once more to use single strike again.|
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Night Watcher : Transcendent||95|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Eldrasil's Aura Duration||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Erendil Aura||Single Strike||Eldrasil's Aura Explosion||Erendil Aura||Single Strike||Eldrasil's Aura Explosion|
|95||328%||2564%||1424%||7 Seconds||12||1||1||300 MP||25 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Erendil Aura||Single Strike||Eldrasil's Aura Explosion|
|Heavy Eradication||Enhanced Eradication|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect|
|99||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|30 Seconds||Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%|
Damage decreased to 80%
|Hunter's Ability||Calculated Strike||Soul Memory||Trap|
Tips and Details
- Eradication can deal a total of 7,924% (2,039% in PvP) Physical Damage, assuming an enemy can be debuffed by Eldrasil's Aura. On enemies immune to debuffs, it can deal up to 6,500% (1,672% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- With the Heavy trait, it can deal a total of 11,410.56% (2,936.16% in PvP) Physical Damage. On enemies immune to debuffs, it can deal up to 9,360% (2,407.68% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- If the Single Strike kills 5 enemies, you have about 2 seconds to trigger the next Single Strike before the skill goes on cooldown. This does not consume any MP.
- If you killed 5 enemies with the Single Strike and there are enemies that survived, the follow-up Single Strike will also trigger the Eldrasil's Aura Explosion on those enemies as they will still be under the effect of Eldrasil's Aura.
- Erendil Aura will miss small targets that are too close to Rena.
- The Eldrasil's Aura debuff greatly slows enemies' movement speed.
- The Erendil Aura attack cannot be mana broken.
|Transcendence Night Watcher Skills|