|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|Required Level||Damage (Physical)||Trap Multiplier||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Arrow||Explosion||Arrow Explosion (Physical)||Twig Explosion (Physical)||Explosive Trap (Physical)||Eldrasil's Fury (Magical)||Seed of Wrath (Physical)|
|35||115%||532%||~7.5%||~21.4%||~13.1%||~48.2%||~18.4%||30 MP||6 Seconds|
|Required Level||Damage (Physical)|
|Empowered Delayed Fire||Absorbing Delayed Fire|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Detail||Attribute Effect|
|70||Damage increased to 120%||138%||638.4%||MP Gain of the skill increased to 140%|
|Empowered Delayed Fire|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Detail|
|70||Damage increased to 120%||55.2%||254.4%|
Tips and Details
The initial twig shot from activating Delayed Fire will pierce up to two targets.
- Can potentially hit 3 targets total.
- Only the initial shot will do the damage written in the skill description.
While active, Rena's hands will glow, and you cannot recharge MP by standing still.
Affected traps set after Delayed Fire is activated will not explode on contact.
Pressing Delayed Fire again will deactivate it and detonate any traps that are affected by it.
The following traps are affected by Delayed Fire:
Explosive Arrow (Twig) Stacking
- Any twigs fired into the ground with with Delayed Fire activated will stay on the ground (duration of 15 seconds), which can be remote detonated by using the Active again.
- The earliest twig will explode if twigs are placed after the 5th.
- When active, Twig shots from Night Watcher's combo can also stack up on any target.
- The max number of twigs present is 5 (excluding the initial shot), whether they are on the ground or on targets.
- All players can see the debuff, but only you will be able to see the number of stacks.
- Stack duration is 10 seconds.
- Delayed Fire explosions are fast enough to catch a knockdown if activated while the opponent is in mid-air.
When more than 1 trap is detonated by Delayed Fire, the traps detonated will gain additional damage based on the number of traps detonated.
- The additional damage is the Trap multiplier times a certain Multiplier.
- Trap multiplier is different depending on the trap.
- The Multiplier is the number of affected traps in play (includes twigs) minus one.
- The maximum Multiplier possible is 5. Any traps added will not increase the Multiplier.
- The Trap Multiplier increases as the level of delayed fire increases.
Trap Buff Effect
When detonated by Delayed Fire, certain traps receive a damage increase on their initial % damage. This increase is regardless of the trap level or Delayed Fire level. The Trap Multiplier will add on top of this increase.
- Normal twig shot explosions (not the initial twig) will have damage increased by ~21.4%. Without Delayed Fire twig explosions do 270% physical damage.
- On some servers, when using the skill, the white text on the bottom-left may call the skill "Delayed Sticky Arrows".
- Although the active only allows 5 twig stacks, there are image files for up to 10 stacks.
- 07/04/2013 KR
- Skill location swapped with Gliding Strike.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Skill's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox becomes smaller.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- Can no longer use in mid-air. (Unlist)
- 01/25/2017 KR
- [Enhanced] effect changed to "Damage is increased by 1.2 times".
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE Arrow damage decreased.
- PvE Explosion damage increased.
- PvP damage decreased.
|South Korea||???||Delayed Fire|
|Japan||遅延信号弾||Delayed Signal Bullet|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||延时引爆||Delayed Fire|
|Night Watcher Skills|