|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Bow, Erendil, Traps|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 9 August 2012
10 July 2013
18 July 2013
31 July 2013
Everyone follow my command!
[A ranger that uses Erendil and Power of Eldrasil]
Upgraded magical powers can now help her cover both close and long range battles.
The Night Savers send Rena the Trapping Ranger to investigate a kidnapping after receiving an appeal for help from the Ponggos. The elven warrior's only mission is to find out who is behind the misdeed. But when she finds the awful King Nasod holding the Ponggos captive, she couldn't turn away. Rena considers the Ponggos as her faithful friends, and she must rescue them at once!
With help from Elsword and the rest of their El Search Party, Rena attacks and beats King Nasod. The Trapping Ranger rescues the kidnapped Ponggos, and the community of Altera is grateful. Seeing Rena's broken Blade of Erendil, the village's sword smith forged it into a greater, mightier sword for the brave elf—who, from now on, carries the honor of Night Watcher.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Trapping Ranger can advance into Night Watcher. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Night Watcher can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Night Watcher's Insignia .
- Speak with Altera Pongo Elder Adel.
- Collect 7 Pongstens from Nasods throughout the Altera region.
- Recommended the first maps of 4-5: Nasod Foundry.
- Defeat King Nasod (Boss) 4 times in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 20 Pure El Elements from Glitter Necromancers in Feita.
- Recommended 5-3.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
| Sword Switch
After doing , continue the combo with 3 Erendil swings. The last hit knocks enemies away. This combo is slower but has a higher damage output compared to Trapping Ranger's Erendil Combo.
| Gliding Kick
Run (), momentarily pause, rush forward (), leap into the air (), and kick twice (), knocking the target away. [How to perform]
| Twig Shots
Shoot twigs instead of arrows in some of the old combos. Upon impact, the twig explodes and causes damage to surrounding victims, but it will not pierce enemies.
270% Phy. Damage x2
Backstory of Night Watcher in comic format. Click Here
Night Watcher's Accessory, Erendil's Intense and Gentle Soul.
- The hairstyle for Night Watcher is similar to Rena's base job with more hair splits and such.
- While her portraits appear to depict her as being serious, her ingame dialogue and poses actually depicts her as arrogant and vain.
- When doing the second dash of , if Rena doesn't jump, she will sprint forward and almost fall.