|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Bow, Kicks, Erendil, Traps|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 9 August 2012
10 July 2013
18 July 2013
31 July 2013
Everyone follow my command!
[A ranger that uses Erendil and Power of Eldrasil]
Upgraded magical powers can now help her cover both close and long range battles.
The Night Savers send Rena the Trapping Ranger to investigate a kidnapping after receiving an appeal for help from the Ponggos. The elven warrior's only mission is to find out who is behind the misdeed. But when she finds the awful King Nasod holding the Ponggos captive, she couldn't turn away. Rena considers the Ponggos as her faithful friends, and she must rescue them at once!
With help from Elsword and the rest of their El Search Party, Rena attacks and beats King Nasod. The Trapping Ranger rescues the kidnapped Ponggos, and the community of Altera is grateful. Seeing Rena's broken Blade of Erendil, the village's sword smith forged it into a greater, mightier sword for the brave elf—who, from now on, carries the honor of Night Watcher.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Trapping Ranger can advance into Night Watcher. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Night Watcher can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Night Watcher's Insignia .
- Speak with Altera Pongo Elder Adel.
- Collect 7 Pongstens from Nasods throughout the Altera region.
- Recommended the first maps of 4-5: Nasod Foundry.
- Defeat King Nasod (Boss) 4 times in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 20 Pure El Elements from Glitter Necromancers in Feita.
- Recommended 5-3.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
After doing , continue the combo with 3 Erendil swings. The last hit knocks enemies away. This combo is slower but has a higher damage output compared to Trapping Ranger's Erendil Combo.
While running, briefly catch your breath before sprinting forward even faster, leaping forward and kicking enemies far ahead, before performing an overhead slash with Erendil while in Super Armor, launching enemies into the air. [How to perform]
Shoot twigs instead of arrows in some of the old combos. Upon impact, the twig explodes and causes damage to surrounding victims, but it will not pierce enemies.
270% Phy. Damage x2
After doing , backstab enemies repeatedly and finally slash once without knocking away or down, all while in Super Armor
Backstory of Night Watcher in comic format. Click Here
Night Watcher's Accessory, Erendil's Intense and Gentle Soul.
- Unlike some other sub-weapons, both Night Watcher and Twilight's new Erendil designs will replace the older designs used in all prior skills and combos.
- While her portraits appear to depict her as being serious, her in-game dialogue and poses actually depicts her as arrogant and vain.
- When doing the second dash of , if Rena doesn't jump, she will sprint forward and almost fall.
- When entering a victory pose that shows her wielding Erendil, the Erendil may not disappear and instead remains on her right hand until she uses a command or skill that use Erendil or until she exits the dungeon/arena room.