Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summons Conwell swords and rain them down on enemies.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Falling Swords (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||678%||8||150 MP||10 Seconds|
|Level Required||Falling Swords (Physical)|
|Heavy Sword Fall||Critical Sword Fall|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|12 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 130%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Master of Combat|
Tips and Details
- [Enhanced] Sword Fall can deal a total of 6,780% (2,440% in PvP) Physical Damage, assuming all swords connect. With Heavy, it can deal up to 9,763.2% (3,513.6% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- The Conwells do not push targets enough to ensure that most hits connect. While all 10 swords at [Enhanced] can hit one small target, this requires some very precise positioning. It is rather easy to hit all swords on larger targets, however.
- The Conwells' hitbox begin once they start traveling forward, making it effective against enemies above you as well.
- The swords will stop once they reach a platform, though they will still fly through them (and off the map if it's a wall) when used too close to them.
- Sword Fall does not follow map curves, so some swords may travel off the map if used on them.
- You can move before the skill finishes, about after the 5th Conwell hits the ground.
- There is a bug in PvP where the swords sometimes disappear and deal no damage to the enemy.
- Before the 10/29/2015 Korean patch, Sword Fall summoned only 4 swords, with its Skill Note increasing the number of swords to 8.
|Sheath Knight Skills|