Memory of the Sword
|Language:||English • français • português do Brasil|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Conwell Summon||Upon 3rd Conwell Skill Use||After 2nd Conwell Skill Use|
|Chance||Conwell Hit (Physical)||Reactivation Cooldown||Sword Afterimage (Physical)||Max Hits||Next Conwell Skill Damage Increase|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Conwell Summon||Upon 3rd Conwell Skill Use|
|Conwell Hit (Physical)||Sword Afterimage(Physical)|
Tips and Details
- The Sword Afterimage inflicts hitstun, catching enemies from skills that launch enemies otherwise.
- The Sword Afterimage can deal up to 2,772% (1,104% in PvP) Physical Damage
- While the Conwell Summon is counted as a command, meaning it can trigger effects, it is not affected by Awakened Will: Infinity Sword, neither gaining the 100% critical rate nor stacking the buff's effect despite being a Conwell attack.
- If activated on the third command of Immortal's combo , the Conwells summoned by this skill will go backwards.
- The "excluding Hyper Actives" part of the description is not actually relevant, since despite the description stating "next skill used", the damage increase effect only applies specifically for the next Conwell skill used, which neither Hyper Active counts as.