Memory of the Sword
|Skill Level||Level Required||After 2||Upon 3||Conwell Summon|
|Self BuffMemory of the Sword||Shadow Sword (Physical)|
|Next Conwell Skill Damage Increase||Damage||Max Hits||Chance||Conwell Strike (Physical)||Reactivation Cooldown|
Tips and Details
- Shadow Sword inflicts hitstun, catching enemies from skills that launch enemies otherwise.
- Shadow Sword can deal up to 2,772% (1,104% in PvP) Physical Damage
- While the Conwell Summon is counted as a command, meaning it can trigger effects, it is not affected by Awakened Will: Infinity Sword, neither gaining the 100% critical rate nor stacking the buff's effect despite being a Conwell attack.
- If activated on the third command of Immortal's combo , the Conwells summoned by this skill will go backwards.
- The "excluding Hyper Actives" part of the description is not actually relevant, since despite the description stating "next skill used", the damage increase effect only applies specifically for the next Conwell skill used, which neither Hyper Active counts as.
- The Next Conwell Skill Damage Increase effect is multiplicative.
Immortal - Skills