Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Attack and swing the sword 3 times. Charging forwards and causing constant damage.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Sword Gust (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|25||197%||20||100 MP||7 Seconds|
|Level Required||Sword Gust (Physical)|
|Useful Crescent Cut||Gigantic Crescent Cut|
|Attribute Effect||Max Hits||Attribute Effect|
|Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 70%
|40||Skill size increased to 130%|
Tips and Details
- Crescent Cut can deal a total of 3,940% (1,400% in PvP) Physical Damage, assuming all hits connect. With Useful, it can deal a total of 5,516% (1,960% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- While [Enhanced], most targets are unlikely to receive all hits, typically receiving 13 hits or 25 with Useful.
- Without [Enhanced], this skill has an easier time connecting all 20 hits without Useful.
- This skill does not drag enemies enough for full hits, regardless of whether it is used on a super armored enemy or a regular enemy. As such, it is best to be used on large enemies for the maximum amount of damage.
- The skill actually creates two gusts of wind, which can hit enemies separately. Using the skill off a ledge will cause the two gusts to separate, giving the skill much more vertical range at the cost of some damage.
- In the past, Crescent Cut did not do continuous hits, only consisting of three crescent slashes in sync with Elsword's animation.
|Sheath Knight Skills|