|[Special Active: Tenacity] |
Attack and swing the sword 3 times. Charging forwards and causing constant damage.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Sword Gust (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||197%||20||100 MP||7 Seconds|
|Useful Crescent Cut||Gigantic Crescent Cut|
|Attribute Effect||Max Hits||Attribute Effect|
|Max Hits increased|
Damage decreased to 70%
|40||Skill size increased to 130%|
|Mode||Base||Master of Combat|
- Average assumes 13 hits, or 25 hits with the Useful trait.
Tips and Details
- While [Enhanced], most targets are unlikely to receive all hits, typically receiving 13 hits or 25 with Useful.
- Without [Enhanced], this skill has an easier time connecting all 20 hits without Useful.
- This skill does not drag enemies enough for full hits, regardless of whether it is used on a super armored enemy or a regular enemy. As such, it is best to be used on large enemies for the maximum amount of damage.
- The skill actually creates two gusts of wind, which can hit enemies separately. Using the skill off a ledge will cause the two gusts to separate, giving the skill much more vertical range at the cost of some damage.
|Between its initial release and the 07/23/2015 KR Patch, Crescent Cut did not do continuous hits, only consisting of three crescent slashes in sync with Elsword's animation.|
Sheath Knight - Skills