Strike with summoned Conwell swords that penetrate targets.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Sheath Knight||15||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Strike||Swords||Final Strike|
|PvE||203%||1||3||1||30 MP||4 Seconds|
|PvE||244%||1||3||1||30 MP||4 Seconds|
|Critical Mirage Sting||Powerful Mirage Sting|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage increased to 130%|
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|39 MP||Super Armor added to the skill|
Cooldown increased to 150%
Tips and Details
- Even if Elsword gets knocked down while dashing forward, the 3 Conwells will continue forward.
- You can use this move to catch a falling opponent after launching them with and Rage Cutter, although it can be quite inconsistent depending on latency.
- Since you can't move until the backslash occurs, you are left open for attacks right after the dash forward, though the backslash itself will hit enemies behind you, providing a small amount of extra safety should you miss.
- You can also change the direction of the backslash to hit enemies in front instead.
- Using this skill while running will cause you to dash further ahead.
- This will cause the backslash to miss its intended target completely if used at point-blank.
- After a short time after the three Conwells pass Elsword, they begin to lower towards the ground, so it may be harder to hit more distant enemies if they were to jump.
- The last hit can be countered.
Sheath Knight - Skills