|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Summon a shield of 5 swords which damage and adds a chance to inflict the Bleed debuff to enemies.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Spinning Blades (Physical)||Max Hits||Bleed Duration||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Hits Per Blade||Blade Amount|
|15||107%||3||5||4 Seconds||12.5 Seconds||25 MP||5 Seconds|
|Level Required||Spinning Blades (Physical)|
|Light Sword Shield||Persistent Sword Shield|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 70%||17.5 MP||Skill will reduce 3 KD per hit|
Tips and Details
- Only the summoning animation of Sword Shield inflicts any hitstun. The blades themselves, even if they have yet to come into contact with any enemies, will never inflict any.
- Since each blade has its own hit limit, this skill is very ineffective against multiple opponents as the blades will disappear once they've dealt all their hits.
- Bleed inflicted by Sword Shield will do 30% average attack damage per second at 1 stack. Additional stacks will increase the damage by 36% each. Bleed can be stacked up to 3 times and lasts for 4 seconds.
- [Enhanced] Sword Shield can apply 3 stacks of Bleed at once and will do 170% average attack damage per second.
- Interestingly, the default Bleed caused by this skill is much weaker than other sources of Bleed, dealing a total of 30% + 36% + 36% = 102% Average Attack Damage as opposed to 50% + 60% + 60% = 170% Average Attack Damage.
- This means that [Enhanced] only brings the skill's bleed up to par with other sources of Bleed, with the added benefit of immediately applying 3 stacks.
- Oddly enough, when Sword Shield is activated there is no way to determine the remaining time (without counting) because there is no buff icon in the top right.
|Sheath Knight Skills|