Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Create a force which pulls in enemies. Slash enemies for the final blow.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Black Hole||Final Hit||Black Hole||Final Hit|
|35||702%||2688%||9||1||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Black Hole||Final Hit|
|Useful Final Strike||Heavy Final Strike|
|Attribute Effect||Max Hits||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Black Hole||Final Hit|
|Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 80%
|18||1||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- Final Strike can deal up to 9,006% (1,922% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- With Useful, it can deal up to 12,259.2% (2,617.6% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- With Heavy, it can deal up to 12,968.64% (2,767.68% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- If used against a steep upward incline, the black hole will appear above it.
- You can move 1 second after the final slash is done.
- The black hole used by this skill is of the grab variety (like Crazy Worm) rather than suction (like Neutron Bomb). As such, it is perfectly capable of pulling in Super Armored enemies.
- For the same reason, it is ineffective against shielded enemies, as the 'grab' hit will cause them to put up their shield preventing them from being pulled in, as well as certain bosses (such as Dekal), who will simply bounce off of the black hole.
- Heavy enemies that are not immune to being launched may end up knocked down by the skill instead, especially if it is used over a platform and they are pulled in from underneath.
- Due to its significant damage per hit and high hit count, it is great at charging Vitality but cannot take advantage from Destruction mode too well.
- With the Useful trait, the skill becomes even better at charging Vitality but it also proceeds to lose even more damage while in Destruction mode. The choice in trait thus lies entirely in whether or not you want more damage or better Way of the Sword management out of this skill, as both Heavy and Useful do nearly the same amount of damage.
- In the past, Final Strike's black hole did not do continuous damage. The skill used to only have two hits, an initial slash which generated the black hole and the black hole explosion.
|Sheath Knight Skills|