Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[Passive] Attack Range for Memory of the Forest's Sacrifice Increase. Skill Cooldown decrease depending on the Growth Stage of the Sacrificed Summon. (Exludes Andromeda!/Summon Skill/Wedding Skill/Hyper Active)|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Daydreamer : Transcendent||90||Power of Transcendence Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Sacrifice Attack Range Increase||Skill Cooldown Reduction|
(Per Growth Stage)
Tips and Details
- Since you need at least one Growth stage to gain the minimum 20% cooldown reduction, it is best to cast a skill right after a summon appears before using [See You Next Time] to ensure the effect will apply.
- Cooldown reduction is based on base skill cooldown, including that differ with skill traits.
- With 3 second internal cooldown between Growth Stage, using [See You Next Time] at stage 3 growth should almost reset any skill that activate after summoning.
- At Growth stage 5, using [See You Next Time] will fully reset your skills' cooldowns allowing you to quickly cycle through your skills again.
- This is very similar to Radiant Soul's Hello, Laby effect, though with a shorter re-use time and only for yourself, with no additional effects otherwise. Since Growth can be gained every 3 seconds, it will take at least 20 seconds between casts of [See You Next Time] to take advantage of a full cooldown reset.
|South Korea||등가교환||Equivalent Exchange|
|Transcendence Daydreamer Skills|