Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[Special Active: Strength] Create a ring of thorns that spins rapidly. Approaching enemies will obtain a bleeding debuf.|
(Can also be activated midair)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Daydreamer : Transcendent||90|
|Level Required||Spinning Thorns (Physical)||Bleed||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Stacks Per Hit||Max Stacks||Duration|
|90||698%||1||3||5 Seconds||7||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Spinning Thorns (Physical)|
|Absorbing Spinning Thorns||Useful Spinning Thorns|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Max Hits|
|MP Gain of the skill increased to 140%||Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 70%
Tips and Details
- Only enemies close to you will take full hits from the skill. The further away an enemy is, the less hits they take, down to just 3 hits (4 with Useful) at the very edges of the skill.
- [Enhanced] Spinning Thorns can deal up to 5,859% (2,009% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- With the Useful trait, it can deal up to 7,616.7% (2,611.7% in PvP) Physical Damage
- Amusingly, since the Useful trait gives the skill more hits, its MP gain (3 MP x 13 = 39 MP) is more in total than the Absorbing trait (4.2 MP x 7 = 29.4 MP), making Useful the better trait for both damage and MP gain.
- The skill reaches slightly more than a platform above and below you, and extends rather far to both sides.
|South Korea||스피닝 쏜즈||Spinning Thorns|
|Transcendence Daydreamer Skills|