Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Daydreamer||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Thorn Vines (Physical)||Damage Increase
(Per SP Spent)
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||1086%||1%||8||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Thorn Vines (Physical)|
|Gigantic Fantasy||Empowered Fantasy|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Damage increased to 120%|
Tips and Details
- As with Poke It?, the skill slightly pushes enemies and will deal more hits on larger targets. Most enemies are hit 3~4 times (4~5 with Gigantic), and only sufficiently large enemies like Drabaki or Bone Dragon can be hit by all 8 hits.
- [Enhanced] Fantasy will deal an average of 5,212~5,733.2% (1,880~2,068% in PvP) Physical Damage, depending on the amount of Sentimental Points spent.
- With the Empowered trait, it will deal an average of 6,254.4~6,879.84% (2,256~2,481.6% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- On enemies large enough to take all hits, it can deal up to 10,424~11,466.4% Physical Damage, or 12,508.8~13,759.68% with the Empowered trait, depending on the amount of Sentimental Points spent.
- The skill will follow curves, and reaches up to 2 platforms above and 1 platform below its casting position
- The Gigantic trait does not affect either height nor distance, and does not visually change the skill's size, but it does increase its width, allowing more hits to more easily connect on smaller enemies. It also gives the skill a very sizable reach behind you and lets it hit enemies slightly further away (despite not actually traveling further).
- This skill was featured as a consumable throwing item during Laby's 3rd path pre-event.