|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Daydreamer||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Thorn Vines (Physical)||Damage Increase
(Per SP Spent)
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||1086%||1%||8||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Thorn Vines (Physical)|
|Gigantic Fantasy||Critical Fantasy|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Skill size increased to 130%||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
- Average hit count is 4 hits.
- With 10 SP.
Tips and Details
- As with Poke It?, the skill slightly pushes enemies and will deal more hits on larger targets. Most enemies are hit 3~4 times (4~5 with Gigantic), and only sufficiently large enemies like Drabaki or Bone Dragon can be hit by all 8 hits.
- The skill will follow curves and reaches up to 2 platforms above and 1 platform below its casting position.
- The Gigantic trait affects neither height nor distance and does not visually change the skill's size, but it does increase its width, allowing more hits to more easily connect on smaller enemies. It also gives the skill a very sizable reach behind you and lets it hit enemies slightly further away (despite not actually traveling further).
- This skill was featured as a consumable throwing item during Laby's 3rd path pre-event.