|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Hide inside the mirror to run away from danger.|
Can be used while being attacked and can select the direction of teleportation with arrow keys.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|PvE||50 MP||30 Seconds|
|PvE||40 MP||30 Seconds|
- PvP cooldown is fixed and cannot be reduced.
|Stage||Light Andromeda!||Regenerating (1) Andromeda!|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery|
|Normal||MP Usage decreased to 80%||40 MP||50% chance of regaining 100% of the MP Usage||50 MP|
|[Enhanced]||32 MP||40 MP|
Tips and Details
- While the skill allows you to escape both hitstun and knockdown, you have no invincibility or super armor when exiting the mirror, so a large enough attack or other enemies can still hit you during the exit animation.
- As with any other skill, any suction effects (such as unawakened Generate Black Hole), even if they induce hitstun (such as Final Strike) will prevent you from using this skill at all, preventing you from using it as an escape tool.
- You can't escape from Hyper Active as well.
- You can warp into any direction when escaping an attack, including up or down. Holding down while on the ground already will cause you to warp very slightly forward instead, allowing you to catch unsuspecting opponents from behind.
|Mysterious Child Skills|