Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Create black hole in spacetime to drag enemies in then attacks.
Black hole pulls towards center more strongly as time passes then causes explosion.
|Available for Memorize
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Dimension Witch : Transcendent||90|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Black Hole||Explosion||Black Hole||Explosion|
|90||390%||713%||5||4||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Regenerating (1) Crazy Worm||Heavy Crazy Worm|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|99||30% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||100 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- Crazy Worm can deal up to 4,802% (1,144% in PvP) Physical Damage. With Heavy trait, it can deal up to 6,914.88% (1,647.36% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- Aisha can freely move after casting the black hole.
- The explosion launches enemies in random directions. You can use >>XX or >>^X to catch them, but it requires knowing where they'll land. You could also use Worm Hole to prevent the enemies from being launched after the explosion.
- In PvP, if the enemies reached 0 HP, they will be launched upwards instead of being pulled in. This also applies to other skills that both launch and pulls in enemies, such as Ruin.
- This skill was featured as a consumable summoning item during the Transcendence update pre-event.
|Transcendence Dimension Witch Skills|