Promotional Image for new Aisha System released on 02/27/2014
Promotional Poster indicating the release date
Every character in Elsword has their own unique features that set them apart from other characters.
On 02/27/2014 in the Korean server, Aisha received a new system, the Memorize system. Memorize is a system exclusive to Aisha.
With the new user interface for Aisha, when you have successfully memorized a skill, it will appear in her additional skill bar, triggered by V key.
After Aisha goes into her mana regeneration state, which takes 1 second, waiting an additional 2 seconds allows her to memorize a skill from your skill slots into the memorized skill slots. After waiting, there will be a note icon which will appear above her head and skills that are able to be memorized are highlighted. Upon memorizing a skill, the cooldown is activated and the mp is used, but the skill itself will not be activated until you press the V key any time after memorizing the skill, in order to use the skill.
When the note appears and you click on a skill key, the skill's MP cost and cooldown will be consumed but the skill itself will not be activated. Instead it is stored in her memorized skill slots. Successful memorizing is indicated when the note above Aisha's head becomes bigger. You are able to memorize a maximum set of 3 skills. Pressing V after memorizing a skill will activate the first skill you memorized and does not activate the original skill MP cost and cooldown. Skills that you memorize are memorized in a SPECIFIC order that you cannot change, so be aware of the order you memorize them in.
Specialization (Not available anymore)
|| Specialization A
|| Specialization B
||Memorize Skill Damage +x% (Max: 40%)
||Memorize MP Cost -x% (Max: 40%)
Tips and Details
- Skills used in the memorized slots only deal 70% of the original total damage.
- You cannot memorize the same skill if that skill is already in the memorized slot.
- You cannot change the order of the memorized skills.
- Skills that are memorized will be gone if the same skill is removed from your Skill Slot.
- Since you must be in the mana regeneration state in order to memorize a skill, you are no longer permitted to use a skill immediately while in the mana regeneration state.
- Attempting to use a skill with in the mana regeneration state for more than 3 seconds will either:
- Memorize the skill you attempted to use.
- Return an error message if the skill you are attempting to use has already been memorized.
- This means Aisha will always be in mana regeneration state unless all the Memorize slots are filled.
- Memorized skills are only usable throughout the duration of that Dungeon/Field/PvP run.
- This means memorized skills will be erased after the Dungeon/Field/PvP run and cannot be brought over to the next run. This includes respawning in PvP and entering Gate of Darkness after a completed dungeon run.
- You cannot memorize Hyper Actives, Actives, Marriage Skill, Seal/Aura buffs, Magical Makeup, and Binding Circle.
- Void Princess' Shadow's Contract passive will activate the moment you memorize the skill. It won't activate when you cast the memorized skill.
- Hell Stone will immediately go to 10 seconds cooldown right after it is memorized so you can't use it 3 times in row right after memorizing it. But you can memorize the second or third Hell Stone (although the damage will be not as bigger as memorized first Hell Stone).
- Skills that can be extended at the expense of MP, such as Meteor Shower, can still be utilized when memorized by holding the Memorize shortcut.
- If you memorize a skill placed in a Transcendence skill slot while the Transcendence buff is active, the buff will not be consumed, nor will the memorized skill gain the damage increase.
- However, if the Transcendence buff is active when using an already memorized skill that is in the Transcendence skill slot, the buff will be consumed and the damage will be increased.
- Fixed Memorize visual not showing up in skill slots properly in pvp.