|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • 中文（简体）|
||[Special Active: Bravery] Shoot consecutive explosion in a line.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Chain Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Shell Explosion||Chain Explosion|
|Hits Per Chain Explosion||Number of Chain Explosions|
|35||838%||3||~15||3||6||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Chain Explosion (Magical)|
|Empowered Rumble Shot||Critical Rumble Shot|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
- Average hit count assumes 18 hits.
|Intense Showtime||Gas Piston System||Phantom Shooter|
Tips and Details
- Rumble Shot is capable of doing many hits even on relatively small targets, doing about 14~18 hits on average-sized targets.
- The missile itself will detonate either after a period of time or when it comes into contact with something.
- When the shell explodes, the Chain Explosions will arc upwards before trickling down. Due to this, the most number of hits will be concentrated at the peak of that arc.
- Due to this, it is not recommended to have the shell explode at the peak of its arc against smaller targets.
- In the past, Rumble Shot was an Active skill which had Chung fire a cannonball at the ground causing a chain of explosions.
- This version bears a strong resemblance to the Nasod Inspector's attack. In one of Chung's victory quotes for the dungeon, he makes note of the Inspector's method of using its cannonballs, suggesting that this may be the origin of how he learned this skill.
|Deadly Chaser Skills|