Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • 中文（简体）|
||[Special Active: Bravery] Shoot consecutive explosion in a line.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Chain Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Shell Explosion||Chain Explosion|
|Hits Per Chain Explosion||Number of Chain Explosions|
|35||838%||3||~15||3||6||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Chain Explosion (Magical)|
|Empowered Rumble Shot||Critical Rumble Shot|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
- Average hit count assumes 18 hits.
|Intense Showtime||Gas Piston System||Phantom Shooter|
Tips and Details
- Rumble Shot is capable of doing many hits even on relatively small targets, doing about 14~18 hits on average-sized targets.
- The missile itself will detonate either after a period of time or when it comes into contact with something.
- When the shell explodes, the Chain Explosions will arc upwards before trickling down. Due to this, the most number of hits will be concentrated at the peak of that arc.
- Due to this, it is not recommended to have the shell explode at the peak of its arc against smaller targets.
- In the past, Rumble Shot was an Active skill which had Chung fire a cannonball at the ground causing a chain of explosions.
|Deadly Chaser Skills|