|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Silver Shooters used in Command attacks are switched to Phantom Shooters.
Successful Pistol shots with Shooter-based Commands will inflict [Phantom's Mark].
Foes with [Phantom's Mark] will receive increased damage from Shooter-based Skills.
Foes with [Hunter's Mark] will grant you [Prepared Chaser] if a Destroyer-based Skill is used to attack them,
|Skill Level||Level Required||Phantom's Mark||Hunter's Mark|
|Silver Shooter Skill
|Awakening Charge Increase||Auto Berserk Chance||Duration|
|1||99||40%||7 Seconds||40%||+20%||8 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|1||99||20%||7 Seconds||40%||+20%||8 Seconds||7 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Shooter-based skills include: Head Shot (Force), Dual Buster (Force), Deadly Shot, Trick Shot (Force), Bullet Blitz, Shooting Bind, Stun Shot, Burning Punisher (Force).
- Destroyer-based skills include: Scare Chase, Aiming Shot, Rumble Shot, Shooting Star (Force), Heavy Railgun, Rapid Cannon, Comet Crasher, Exciting Crash.
- If one Fatal Phantom places [Hunter's Mark] or [Phantom's Mark] on a foe, any other Fatal Phantom can make use of their effects, even if they are not in the party.
- Chung's Recovery and Heavy Stance will not apply [Hunter's Mark], while () will not apply [Phantom's Mark].
- This passive will have no effect on any enemy that is immune to all debuffs.
|Fatal Phantom Skills|