Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Use the Silver Shooters to fire relentlessly. The skill can be used again within 2 seconds of using the skill.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Deadly Chaser : Transcendent||70|
|Level Required||Magic Bullet (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|70||362%||8||100 MP||10 Seconds|
|Level Required||Magic Bullet (Magical)|
|Empowered Shooting Bind||Haste Shooting Bind|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 130%||Cooldown decreased to 70%||7 Seconds|
|Intense Showtime||Awakened Will: Deadly Chaser||Phantom Shooter|
Tips and Details
- This skill is affected by Attack Speed.
- Targets in contact with Chung will receive hits normally, even if they weren't in the line of fire.
- You do not have to recast the skill immediately as its reduced cooldown applies for the entire 2 seconds, allowing for other quicker skills to be used in between each casting.
- If Shooting Bind was interrupted by an attack or a loading screen, bullets may come out from Chung at random moments, dealing damage and hitstun as normal.
- If the player uses Shooting Bind while Heavy Tanking, the next Shooting Bind will unleash both at the same time.
- This skill can be reflected by Counter Switch, Oberon Guard, and the Bloody Glitter Defender's shield in Velder's Hallucination.
- When used with the Transcendent Skill Slot buff, all repeat castings of the skill will still benefit from the buff if used in rapid succession. However, even a slight gap in time between casting will cause the buff to disappear.
- During the entire skill, Chung is balancing his cannon by the handle on his right shoulder.
|Transcendence Deadly Chaser Skills|