|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Silver Shooters|
|Height||165 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 7 July 2011
1 August 2012
8 August 2012
22 August 2012
Try to keep up!
[An executioner that chases his enemies to the end of the world]
A specialist of battle that uses dual Silver Shooters and magic bullets.
Having the strengths of the Destroyer and the Silver Shooter combined, Chung now wields two Silver Shooters. The powerful bullets launched from the pair of Silver Shooters overwhelm their enemies and diminish their morale even before they sense Chung's presence.
Equipped with a handier yet more powerful set of weapons, he is nimbler and even more dangerous at a distance. His new set of skills and stealth has earned him the reputation of a sly assassin and the name Deadly Chaser.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Shooting Guardian can advance into Deadly Chaser. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Deadly Chaser can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Chaser's Creed .
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Defeat 20 Nasod Bladers in 4-5: Nasod Foundry.
- Defeat Nasod King 3 times in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Defeat Head of Durahan in 5-1 4 times.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
| Advanced Gun Stance
is reworked to fire a single gunshot instead of a cannon smash. Shooting Guardian's Basic Gun Stance combo is also reworked to firing 3 shots quickly with 2 guns and finish with a missile shot which becomes dash-cancellable.
|Dual Aerial Fire|
| Surprise Return Fire
After doing , fires two shots backward and finish with a cannonball shot while in Heavy Stance.
| Bullet Barrage
After doing , smash enemies into the air and fire them a quick barrage of bullets, finish with a cannonball shot that launches enemies away.
- Missile's hitbox reduced.
- and combos moved from Shooting Guardian to Deadly Chaser.
- shots per input increased.
- KR trailer (released together with Iron Paladin) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Iron Paladin) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Deadly Chaser's promo Destroyer bears resemblance to a rifle; with the stock, trigger, and an iron sight on the tip of the cannon visible.
- As with Shooting Guardian before him, Deadly Chaser's armor is decorated with various wolf emblems near his arms and feet, carrying on Chung's title as the White Wolf of Hamel.
- Deadly Chaser is the only 2nd class of Chung to have black armor plates. In his 3rd job, Fatal Phantom, his armor is replaced with more black plates.
- Deadly Chaser is the first character that does not show his primary weapon in any of his official artworks and instead only shows him wielding his Twin Silver Shooters.
- It's implied that Chung learns Rumble Shot from the 2-X boss, Nasod Inspector. In one of his victory quotes for the dungeon, he makes note of the Inspector's method of using its cannon balls. One of the Inspector's attacks is done in a way that is similar to Rumble Shot.
- The combo images for Dual Aerial Fire and Surprise Return Fire are edited to match Chung's class after it was moved from Shooting Guardian. The original images that depict Shooting Guardian can be found here: (Dual Aerial Fire and Surprise Return Fire).