|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Silver Shooters|
|Height||165 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 7 July 2011
1 August 2012
8 August 2012
22 August 2012
Try to keep up!
After compiling the strengths of both the Silver Shooter and the Destroyer, Chung succeeds in forming two Silver Shooters. This results in Chung able to use his Silver Shooters more conveniently at any time with his new plethora of skills also being able to both disable the opponent while attacking from a suitable distance. Any incoming enemies approaching him can easily be wiped in a blink of an eye, acting as a sniper in any fight. The Deadly Chaser is surely a force to be reckoned with in the battlefield. Those who are fighting one should always be cautious, as they can instantly get shot without even realizing it.
Having the strengths of the Destroyer and the Silver Shooter combined, Chung now wields two Silver Shooters. The powerful bullets launched from the pair of Silver Shooters overwhelm their enemies and diminish their morale even before they sense Chung's presence.
Equipped with a handier yet more powerful set of weapons, he is nimbler and even more dangerous at a distance. His new set of skills and stealth has earned him the reputation of a sly assassin and the name Deadly Chaser.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Shooting Guardian can advance into Deadly Chaser. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Deadly Chaser can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Chaser's Creed .
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Defeat 20 Nasod Bladers in 4-5: Nasod Foundry.
- Defeat Nasod King 3 times in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Defeat Head of Durahan in 5-1 4 times.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
| Advanced Gun Stance
Replaces the original command. Instead of smashing your cannon down, draw out your Sliver Shooter and shoot once. Pressing the button after the shot will allow you to smash your cannon down and reload. Although not stated, this combo also changes Shooting Guardian's Basic Gun Stance combo; instead of smashing your cannon down and shooting trice with 1 gun, now quickly draws out 2 guns and fires 2 times from each gun. Shots can be absorbed/reflected.
|Dual Aerial Fire|
| Surprise Return Fire
| Bullet Barrage
After doing the standard combo, swing the Destroyer over your shoulder launching enemies into the air, then fire a barrage of bullets at them before finishing with missile from the Destroyer. Shots can be absorbed/reflected.
- KR trailer (released together with Iron Paladin) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Iron Paladin) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Deadly Chaser's promo Destroyer bears resemblance to a rifle; with the stock, trigger, and an iron sight on the tip of the cannon visible.
- Deadly Chaser is the first character that does not show his primary weapon in any of his official artworks and instead only shows him wielding his Twin Silver Shooters.
- It's implied that Chung learns Rumble Shot from the 2-X boss, Nasod Inspector. In one of his victory quotes for the dungeon, he makes note of the Inspector's method of using its cannon balls. One of the Inspector's attacks is done in a way that is similar to Rumble Shot.
- Unlike Chung's other job advancements, Deadly Chaser's Berserk Mode is the only one that does not depict any sort of fur or protuberances from his helmet.