|[Special Active: Tenacity] Launch a homing missile after reloading the cannon.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage||Missile Duration||Cannonball Reload||Cannonball Consumption||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||100%||258%||777%||7 Seconds||1||1||120 MP||8 Seconds|
|PvE||100%||310%||932%||7 Seconds||1||1||120 MP||8 Seconds|
|Empowered Scare Chase||Gigantic Scare Chase|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 130%||Skill size increased to 130%|
- Does not include Cannon Hit.
Tips and Details
- The unlisted Cannon Hit is not affected by the [Final Enhanced] effect, but it is affected by the Empowered skill trait and its damage is converted to magic damage on the class paths where this is applicable.
- This hit will push enemies back slightly, usually exactly in front of where the missile will appear, ensuring they are hit by it right away.
- The missile will home in on the closest target, including barricades and boxes.
- As with other homing skills, the missile will not target any targets that are in invincibility frames during the moment the skill was cast.
- The skill has two separate skill freeze durations. Enemies within the missile's homing radius near you will be stopped for long enough for the missile to home in on them and connect, though enemies further away can move immediately after the missile is fired.
- Despite requiring a cannonball, the skill can be cast even without, as it will always reload one first.
- If a victory animation interrupts Scare Chase's casting, a blast will come out from Chung's cannon midway through the animation.
- Potentially due to the skill always using the cannonball reloaded by its own effect to fire the missile, Centurion's Enhanced Cannonballs cannot be consumed by this skill.
Chung - Skills