|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|| [Passive] Change from Siege Stance to Mobile Siege Stance by pressing the key. The enhanced cannonballs from the Mobile Siege load 1 for every 1 shot fired from the Siege Stance and pierces the enemy 3 times. Unused enhanced cannonballs are used to strengthen the normal cannonball skills.
You can quickly dodge during Mobile Shelling by using the [ Back Blast ] skill.
|Skill Level||Level Required|| Damage
|Aim Range|| Range Increase|
|Skill Level||Level Required|| Damage|
Red Cannonball Skill Boost
Tactical Trooper has a unique system that automatically uses red cannonballs to increase the damage of certain skills. The red cannonballs are prioritized to substitute the blue cannonball cost, allowing some skills to be activated even if no blue cannonballs are available.
|Skill|| Damage Increase
|Cannonballs Used||Part of Skill Affected||Max Skill Damage Increase|| Activate Without
|Impact Detonation||1||3||Shots 3-5||None||0.8%||No||Yes|
|Lunatic Blow||5%||1||3||Shots 3-5||None||1.59%||No||Yes|
|Chaos Cannon||2||4||Shots 9-10||2%||No||No|
|Carpet Bombing||All||6||Wave 3||-||10%||-||No|
|Dread Chase||1||5||Missiles 1-5||5%||Yes||Yes|
| Artillery Strike -
- Max skill damage increase refers to how much the skill's total damage increases when the max amount of red cannonballs are used.
- Impact Detonation's physical damage is the unlisted damage done to targets hit by the cannon.
- Lunatic Blow, Impact Detonation, and Dread Chase use 1 cannonball at a time, limiting the boost they get. E.g., if Dread Chase is used with 3 red and 2 blue cannonballs, the first 3 missiles are boosted by 5% each, not 15%. The remaining missiles are unaffected, so the total damage is increased by only 3%.
- Chaos Cannon uses up to 2 red cannonballs per shot. When 1 red cannonball is left, the shot uses 1 blue cannonball as well and the boost is 5% instead of 10%.
Tips and Details
- One red cannonball is loaded for every Siege Shelling shots fired; no target is required.
- Red missiles are stronger, have longer range, and bigger explosions, but have a significantly lower firing rate.
- The missiles pierce twice and explode after traveling a set distance or hitting a third target.
- An explosion will result from each hit, allowing the skill to hit each target up to 3 times.
- Whenever Chung switches to Mobile Shelling, the camera will zoom out for the player to see foes further ahead.
- Pressing down switches Chung back to Siege Shelling stance.
- If he runs out of red cannonballs, he will automatically switch back.
- Switching between Mobile and Siege Shelling will not reset the fired cannonball count of Siege Shelling. The seventh shot of Siege Shelling (no matter when fired) will always launch foes.
- This will no longer be the case after Chung unlocks the passive Awakened Will: Tactical Trooper.
- It is possible to bypass Siege Shelling and Mobile Shelling's standby MP cost by continually switching between the two.
- Activating Berserk Mode will not give Chung infinite red cannonballs.
- It is possible to cancel switching to Mobile Shelling stance by running just as Chung turns his cannon.
- Unlike Siege Shelling, you cannot cancel into skills while in Mobile Shelling.
- Falling off a platform will cancel the stance.
- When Chung is in Mobile Shelling stance, a blue aura cloaks his cannon.
- 07/10/2014 KR
- Fires tangible projectiles.
- Damage increased.
- Range increased and angles changed.
- 07/17/2014 KR
- Range error fixed.
- PvP damage decreased.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Range Increase decreased.
- 08/20/2015 KR
- Switching and firing speed when switching between siege and mobile shelling increased.
- Changed so 1 enhanced cannonballs load per 1 siege shelling shot.
- Can use Back Blast while in Mobile shelling.
- 04/07/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where damage is different from tooltip.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvP damage decreased.
|Tactical Trooper Skills|