|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Change from Siege Stance to Mobile Siege Stance by pressing the key. The enhanced cannonballs from the Mobile Siege load 1 for every 1 shot fired from the Siege Stance and pierces the enemy 3 times. Unused enhanced cannonballs are used to strengthen the normal cannonball skills.
You can quickly dodge during Mobile Shelling by using the [ Back Blast ] skill.
|Skill Level||Level Required||Enhanced Cannonball
|Aim Range||Range Increase|
|Modified Warhead||Awakened Will: Tactical Trooper|
Enhanced Cannonball Skill Boost
Tactical Trooper has a unique system that automatically uses enhanced cannonballs to increase the damage of certain skills. The red enhanced cannonballs are prioritized to substitute the blue cannonball cost, allowing some skills to be activated even if no blue cannonballs are available.
|Cannonballs Used||Part of Skill
|Impact Detonation||1||3||Shots 3-5||0.8%||No||Yes|
|[Mod] Impact Detonation||All||3||All||2%||Yes||No|
|Chaos Cannon||5%||2||4||Shots 9-10||2%||No||No|
|Carpet Bombing||All||6||Wave 3||10%||-||No|
|[Mod] Carpet Bombing||All||6||All||30%||-||No|
|Dread Chase||1||5||Missiles 1-5||5%||Yes||Yes|
|Artillery Strike -
- Max skill damage increase refers to how much the skill's total damage increases when the max amount of red cannonballs are used.
- Impact Detonation's physical damage is the unlisted damage done to targets hit by the cannon.
- Impact Detonation, and Dread Chase use 1 cannonball at a time, limiting the boost they get. E.g., if Dread Chase is used with 3 red and 2 blue cannonballs, the first 3 missiles are boosted by 5% each, not 15%. The remaining missiles are unaffected, so the total damage is increased by only 3%.
- Chaos Cannon uses up to 2 red cannonballs per shot. When 1 red cannonball is left, the shot uses 1 blue cannonball as well and the boost is 5% instead of 10%.
- [Mod] Impact Detonation will only ever do 2% more damage regardless of the number of red cannonballs consumed.
Tips and Details
- One red cannonball is loaded for every Siege Shelling shots fired; no target is required.
- Red missiles have longer range, larger explosions, and a significantly lower firing rate.
- The missiles pierce twice and explode after traveling a set distance or hitting a third target.
- An explosion will result from each hit, allowing the skill to hit each target up to 3 times.
- Whenever Chung switches to Mobile Shelling, the camera will zoom out and pan to the side for the player to see foes further ahead.
- Pressing down switches Chung back to Siege Shelling stance.
- If he runs out of red cannonballs, he will automatically switch back.
- Switching between Mobile and Siege Shelling will not reset the fired cannonball count of Siege Shelling. The seventh shot of Siege Shelling (no matter when fired) will always launch foes.
- This will no longer be the case after Chung unlocks the passive Awakened Will: Tactical Trooper.
- It is possible to bypass Siege Shelling and Mobile Shelling's standby MP cost by continually switching between the two.
- Activating Berserk Mode will not give Chung infinite red cannonballs.
- It is possible to cancel switching to Mobile Shelling stance by running just as Chung turns his cannon.
- Unlike Siege Shelling, you cannot cancel into skills while in Mobile Shelling.
- Falling off a platform will cancel the stance.
- When Chung is in Mobile Shelling stance, a blue aura cloaks his cannon.
- Before the 07/10/2014 KR patch, Mobile Shelling did not fire a projectile. Instead, it would automatically hit the closest target within range, similar to Aiming Shot.