|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • polski • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Disfrozen Artillery, Grenades|
|ESP Collection||Damage dealt by Boss Monsters Decrease|
|Release Date|| 8 February 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
7 March 2018
8 March 2018
22 August 2018
|Master Class Release Date|| 30 January 2020
26 February 2020
26 August 2020
Alright. I'll show you the results of my research.
[Artilleryman whose research overcomes physical limitations]
His Destroyer fused with the Disfrozen portal
sweeps the entire battlefield.
After constant research, Chung overcomes the physical limitations that existed previously. He can form many portals effortlessly, enabling him to bombard his enemies relentlessly. Once he arrived in Elrianode, Chung realized that there was a limit to artillery support and the Disfrozen Portal. The amount of time it takes to utilize the Disfrozen Portal made it inefficient to use when there were many variables in the battle field that could change at any given moment.
Perhaps there's a way to use the Disfrozen Portal more effectively?
Chung was in an impasse, unable to find a solution to his problem until he comes across a Nasod Installment that opens a portal using Henir energy in Debrian Laboratory.
Although it was somewhat of a crude design, it was a technological masterpiece, using Henir's power, chaos itself, to operate. Excited to find a possible solution, Chung starts experimenting on the new portal until he finally succeeds in creating a new form of Destroyer by fusing it with the Disfrozen Portal. His daring research and his artillery strikes that sweep the battlefield grants him the name 'Centurion.'
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Big Bang Stream • Tactical Field • Bombing Artillery
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
: Cannonball damage is calculated before Modified Warhead.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
After doing , fire a gravity funnel which pushes enemies towards you while in Heavy Stance.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Centurion can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Centurion) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
- Shelling Guardian's Fear Destroyers return, but appear outside of Berserk Mode as well and are detached from Chung in this advancement, instead floating behind him. They expand in size and change appearance in Berserk mode, combining with the Disfrozen Portal from Tactical Trooper.
- While the brown tips in Chung's hair resemble ears in the first and second job classes, Centurion's look like horns.
- This is the first time the Destroyer is depicted with Disfrozen canisters loaded into it.
- Centurion's cannon is one of few promotional weapons that are animated. The circular turbine towards the rear of his cannon rotate while the rings around it rotate in the opposite direction.
- The abbreviation for Centurion is O instead of C to prevent confusion with Comet Crusader.