Alright. I'll show you the results of my research.
[Artilleryman whose research overcomes physical limitations]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
After constant research, Chung overcomes the physical limitations that existed previously.
Chung starts experimenting on the new portal device that he develops using the Nasod structures from Debrian Laboratory as reference until he finally succeeds in creating a new form of Destroyer by fusing it with the Disfrozen portal.
His daring research and his artillery strikes that sweep the battlefield grants him the name 'Centurion'.
“좋습니다. 제 연구의 성과를 보여드릴게요.”
끝없는 탐구 끝에 물리적 한계를 뛰어넘은 포병. 쉴 틈 없는 포탈 전개를 통한 포격으로 전장을 백야로 만들어 버리는 전직.
청은 그간의 전투를 통해, 현재의 지원포격과 디스프로즌의 한계를 느끼게 된다. 시시각각 변하는 상황에 맞춰 빠른 대응을 해야 하는 전장에서, 긴 시간을 들여 상공에서만 전개되는 지금의 디스프로즌은 효율성이 떨어질 수 밖에 없다.
더욱 효율적으로 디스프로즌을 사용할 수는 없을까?
실마리를 찾지 못하고 헤매던 중, 청은 데브리안의 연구소에서 헤니르의 힘을 이용해 포탈을 여는 나소드 구조물을 발견하게 된다. 미숙하지만, 혼돈 그 자체인 헤니르의 힘을 다루는 고도의 기술이 뭉쳐 탄생한 역작이었다.
청은 학구열을 불태우며 이를 분석했고, 결국 디스프로즌 포탈과 융합한 새로운 모습의 디스트로이어를 만들어내는 데에 성공한다. 상식을 초월하는 과감한 연구, 언제 어디서든 쏟아지는 포격으로 전장을 휩쓰는 청은 머지않아 ‘센츄리온’이라는 이름을 얻어 포병들의 우상이 된다.
After constant research, Chung overcomes the physical limitations that existed previously. He can form many portals effortlessly, enabling him to bombard his enemies relentlessly. Once he arrived in Elrianode, Chung realized that there was a limit to artillery support and the Disfrozen Portal. The amount of time it takes to utilize the Disfrozen Portal made it inefficient to use when there were many variables in the battle field that could change at any given moment.
"Perhaps there's a way to use the Disfrozen Portal more effectively?"
Chung was in an impasse, unable to find a solution to his problem until he comes across a Nasod Installment that opens a portal using Henir energy in Debrian Laboratory.
Although it was somewhat of a crude design, it was a technological masterpiece, using Henir's power, chaos itself, to operate. Excited to find a possible solution, Chung starts experimenting on the new portal until he finally succeeds in creating a new form of Destroyer by fusing it with the Disfrozen Portal. His daring research and his artillery strikes that sweep the battlefield grants him the name 'Centurion.'
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Big Bang Stream • Tactical Field • Bombing Artillery
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
: Cannonball damage is calculated before Modified Warhead.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
Extends Tactical Trooper's combo by scattering 3 grenades in a wide area. The grenades can still be thrown even if no cannonballs are available for the preceding attacks.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Centurion can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Centurion) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
- Centurion managed to combine both the Fear Destroyer from Shelling Guardian and the Disfrozen Portal from Tactical Trooper. While not active, the Fear Destroyer appear outside of Berserk Mode and float behind him. When in Berserk Mode, they expand in size and the cone on the surface open up, emitting swirling rings around the Fear Destroyer. A similar ring can be seen inside of the machinery core on his chest.
- Using the new portal technology, the Disfrozen Portal has been modified to a small machine that emit swirling rings. This is shown in his Berserk Mode Fear Destroyer, artwork and skills where artillery are fired from swirling ring portals.
- While the brown tips in Chung's hair resemble ears in the first and second job classes, Centurion's look like horns.
- This is the first time the Destroyer is depicted with Disfrozen canisters loaded into it.
- Centurion's Destroyer is animated. The circular turbine towards the rear of his cannon is hollow. Disfrozen Portal rings rotate while 3 light dots rotate in the opposite direction at the end of the holes.
- The abbreviation for Centurion is O instead of C to prevent confusion with Comet Crusader.