|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
Alright. I'll show you the results of my research.
[Artilleryman whose research overcomes physical limitations]
His Destroyer fused with the Disfrozen portal
sweeps the entire battlefield.
After constant research, Chung overcomes the physical limitations that existed previously. He can form many portals effortlessly, enabling him to bombard his enemies relentlessly. Once he arrived in Elrianode, Chung realized that there was a limit to artillery support and the Disfrozen Portal. The amount of time it takes to utilize the Disfrozen Portal made it inefficient to use when there were many variables in the battle field that could change at any given moment.
Perhaps there's a way to use the Disfrozen Portal more effectively?
Chung was in an impasse, unable to find a solution to his problem until he comes across a Nasod Installment that opens a portal using Henir energy in Debrian Laboratory.
Although it was somewhat of a crude design, it was a technological masterpiece, using Henir's power, chaos itself, to operate. Excited to find a possible solution, Chung starts experimenting on the new portal until he finally succeeds in creating a new form of Destroyer by fusing it with the Disfrozen Portal. His daring research and his artillery strikes that sweep the battlefield grants him the name 'Centurion.'
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Destroyer Modification .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Big Bang Stream • Tactical Field • Bombing Artillery
: Cannonball damage is calculated before Modified Warhead.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
After doing , fire a gravity funnel which pushes enemies towards you while in Heavy Stance.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Centurion can also learn Force Skills.
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
- Shelling Guardian's Fear Destroyers return, but appear outside of Berserk Mode as well and are detached from Chung in this advancement, instead floating behind him. They expand in size and change appearance in Berserk mode, combining with the Disfrozen Portal from Tactical Trooper.
- While the brown tips in Chung's hair resemble ears in the first and second job classes, Centurion's look like horns.
- This is the first time the Destroyer is depicted with Disfrozen canisters loaded into it.
- Centurion's cannon is one of few promotional weapons that are animated. The circular turbine towards the rear of his cannon rotate while the rings around it rotate in the opposite direction.
- The abbreviation for Centurion is O instead of C to prevent confusion with Comet Crusader.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||銀白總帥||Silver White Commander|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||军团指挥官||Army Commander|