|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
I will destroy you!
[A guardian of Hamel equipped with a Destroyer and Freiturnier]
A tough fighter that wields a giant cannon, and ignores the enemy's attacks while attack them.
- Main Article: Freiturnier
Chung's most notable feature is his Ammo. With the Cannonball System, Chung can reload and stock his Ammo in order to access strong Combos and also strengthen some Ammo-reliant Skills to devastating proportions, requiring him to keep a steady supply of Cannonballs at all times for optimal play.
He also has the ability to Awaken into his Berserk Mode, which will grant him an unlimited supply of Ammo for its duration.
Furthermore, he can access a Guarding and Counterattacking system to allow him to charge into the battlefield offensively and defensively.
- Main Article: Dawn of Hamel
Chung was born into the Seiker Family that protects Hamel, the capital of Senace. Known widely as Prince Seiker, he was trained in combat ever since he was young. When Hamel was under attack by demons, his father was devoted to holding off the attacks. Unfortunately, the demon possessed his father, who then unwittingly led the enemies to attack Hamel. Chung tried to hold off his father, but he got seriously wounded by him.
Elsword and his friends helped Chung escape the battlefield so he could recover from his wounds. While he recuperated, most parts of Senace became occupied by demons. He then decided to leave Hamel in the hands of the Red Knights and go with Elsword to train and become stronger than ever. Prince Seiker then swore that he will not use the Seiker name and will call himself Chung until he returns to save Hamel and take the Water El back from the demons.
- Main Article: The Boy's Resolution
As the son of Helputt, Hamel's White Coloussus, Chung faced heavy scrutiny from others who felt he was unfit to be part of the Seiker family lineage. With his feminine appearance and recurring sickness, many doubted his abilities, although his father held tremendous confidence in his young son. By tradition, Chung was given a guardian stone on his birthday, which would resonate with him and eventually grant him a weapon and armor suited for him.
Chung endured a lot of bullying due to his appearance and lack of strength, causing him grief and pushing him to train harder with his father to prove himself, but the bullying left him without any confidence. Helputt spoke with him, telling his own life story that was identical with Chung's experiences thus far. Chung felt a new sense of confidence from his father's tale, feeling that he too can overcome his shortcomings, and fulfill his dream of becoming a great warrior.
As Chung approached the altar to receive his weapon and armor from the guardian stone, his fear was gone. He was granted a full suit of white armor, which he named Freiturnier, and a giant cannon, which he named Destroyer. From then, Chung vowed to start anew, that he would look over the children of the Seiker family, and become the strongest warrior in all of Hamel.
First Class Advancement
Chung is required to be Lv 15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Cannonball combos now fires cannon shells instead of blasts.
- Cannon shells hit twice, physical shell and magical explosion.
- Missile's hitbox reduced.
- Recovery combos not longer launch.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Hanna (New).
April Fools Skill Cut-in. (2017) Maid Chung
Official artwork of Chung wearing the White Dragon: Servius Set.
Tips and Details
- Chung falls a bit faster than the other characters, a trait that can often disrupt combos that involve launching.
- Chung's missiles are classified as physical projectiles, allowing them to bypass reflective effects.
- Having higher Attack Speed will also increase the speed of reloading while standing.
- The MP gain on the cannon blasts of his () and () is very high, making it a very useful means of regenerating MP given he has ammo at his disposal.
- Chung's main canon job path in Lore/Story would be the Comet Crusader path.
- Chung officially joins the main cast after the Resiam Outskirts story quest [Dungeon] Preparing Retreat!!.
- Many of Chung's skills reuse the crest of Dragon Knight from KOG's defunct game, Grand Chase. The crest can be seen in the sigil of Burst Wolf, Pain of Caladbolg, Rapid Guardian, Exciting Crash, and Tiamat.
- The crest can also be seen on the floor of the elevator leading to the boss room of Heart of the Ancient Waterway.
- In Comet Crusader's Hyper Active Tiamat, it shows the sigil appearing when Chung goes into Berserk Mode for the skill. This could be implied that they made the sigil a symbol for Freiturnier.
- Chung is not his real name but a nickname. His real name is Prince Seiker.
- Chung's Korean name "청" literally means "Blue". The nickname was given to him by his father in reference to his eyes which were as blue as the waters of Hamel.
- It is a misconception that Chung is the prince of Hamel. Prince is not his title; it is his given name.
- Chung is also known as the White Wolf of Hamel. This reflects the uniformity of his Freiturnier base color.
- Another reference to his title of "White Wolf" are his pupils, which resemble a dog/wolf's paw mark. The two dark spots on his hair also resemble animal ears as well.
- Chung's father is Helputt, the Fallen Guardian or White Colossus.
- Chung is the first character with a known last name, with it being "Seiker".
- Chung was originally the first male character capable of providing dedicated party buffs to his allies, with the second being Time Tracer. After the removal of the skills Blessed Aura and Tolerance Aura, he no longer possesses any Buff skills.
- According to the World Cup 2014 avatar costume for Chung, he seemed to have played water polo in Hamel.
- According to Chung's Skill Note for Pandemonium - Fear, Chung is afraid of cockroaches.
- When Chung goes berserk in his reveal trailer of NA, he actually has Iron Paladin's berserk form instead.
- Like Iron Paladin and Raven, Chung's Interface (face on the top of the screen) is also a skill cut-in.
- Raven no longer has this interface since it was replaced in the Character Reborn patches.
- Despite the other renewed characters getting a new base job portrait, Chung still uses his old portrait as his in-game portrait instead of using the new one, due to the lack of a Berserk version for the new portrait.
- His character select portrait, however, has been changed to the renewed portrait.
- Oddly, his portrait on the character creation menu was unchanged still depicting his old portrait.
- Chung and all characters that have come after him only have one base skill cut-in as opposed to Elsword~Eve who each have three.
- The side story The Boy's Resolution 1 looked at Chung's past.
- Chung was originally a nickname given by Helputt for Prince due to his blue eyes.
- It is revealed that Chung was sick for much of his early life.
- The Berserk Mode portrait for any given class will only function if that class' proper cut-in is equipped. For example, if you were to use a Cash Shop Cut-in or cut-in from a previous advancement, the portrait will not change between normal and Berserk Mode.