Is everyone safe?
[A guardian of Hamel equipped with the power of the Guardian Stone]
- Main Article: Freiturnier
Chung's most notable feature is his Cannonball gauge. Chung can reload these Cannonballs in order to gain access to strong commands and to use or strengthen certain Cannonball-consuming Skills, requiring him to keep a steady supply of Cannonballs at all times for optimal play.
He also has the ability to Awaken into his Berserk ModeSanctification Mode (Cor Guardian)*, which will grant him an unlimited supply of Cannonballs for its duration.
Furthermore, he is uniquely able to enter Heavy Stance, a special form of Super Armor that can allow him to guard against incoming attacks and counterattack while guarding.
- Main Article: Hamel of Dawn
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Name: Prince Seiker
The successor of the Seiker family who are known protectors of the city of Hamel.
When Chung's father, the white Colossus Helputt, becomes corrupted by demon magic and invades Hamel, Chung tries to prevent the invasion but fails.
He joins the El Search Party to become stronger, deciding to go by Chung instead of his real name until he feels worthy.
세이커 가문의 남자 아이들은 출생 시 가문의 제단에서 특수한 수호석을 받게 된다.
청의 수호석에서 생성된 무기는 포구가 양쪽으로 난 거대한 대포인 ‘디스트로이어’이며, 방어구는 전신 갑주인 ‘프라이터니어’이다. 곱상한 외모와는 달리 거대한 대포를 자유자재로 다루며 상대의 공격을 무시하고 자신의 공격을 넣는 꽤 터프한 전투 스타일을 보여준다.
어머니를 빨리 여의고 항상 나라일에 매달려 있는 아버지 밑에서 혼자 자라 또래에 비해 철이 빨리 들었고 매사에 야무지다. 얌전한 아이지만 전투 스타일이 아주 터프해서 평상시 모습도 그럴 것이라고 오해 받을 때가 많다.
본명은 프린스 세이커. 세나스 공국의 수도인 하멜을 대대로 수호해 온 세이커 가문에서 태어난 그는, 하멜을 수호하기 위한 전투교육만을 배우며 자랐다.
그의 아버지는 ‘하멜의 하얀 거신’이라 불리는 영웅이다. 마족이 세나스 공국에 침공해 왔을 때, 그의 아버지는 혼신을 다해 마족을 막아 내었으나 사악한 주술에 걸려 마족들의 조종을 받게 되어 하멜 침략에 앞장 서게 되었다.
그는 아버지와 마족들을 막아보려 했지만 역부족이었다. 결국 싸움 도중 큰 상처를 입고, 엘소드 일행의 도움을 받아 간신히 전장에서 탈출할 수 있었다. 부상에서 회복되는 동안 세나스 공국의 대부분의 지역이 마족에게 함락되고 하멜 안에서만 마족을 상대하는 것은 승산이 없다고 판단한 그는 하멜과 물의 엘 조각을 지키기 위해, 그리고 마족들에게서 아버지를 되찾기 위해 하멜의 안전은 붉은 기사단에게 잠시 맡기고, 더 강해지기 위해 엘소드 일행과 함께 여행을 떠난다.
그는 더 강해질 때까지 세이커 가문의 이름을 사용하지 않기로 하고, 스스로 ‘청’이라고 칭한다
At birth, the boys of the Seiker family are given a special guardian stone at the family altar.
The weapon created from the Blue Guardian Stone is the 'Destroyer', a huge cannon with muzzle on both sides, and the armor is the 'Freiturnier', which is full body armor. Contrary to his handsome appearance, he freely handles huge cannons, ignoring the opponent's attack and showing a rather tough fighting style that uses his own attack.
He lost his mother quickly and grew up alone under his father, who was always obsessed with country affairs. Although he is a quiet child, he has a very tough fighting style, so he is often mistaken for his usual appearance.
His real name is Prince Seiker. Born into a Seiker family that has protected Hamel, the capital of the Duchy of Senace, from generation to generation, he grew up learning only combat training to protect Hamel.
His father is a hero called 'Hamel's White Colossus'.
When the demons invaded the Senace Principality, his father did everything he could to stop the demons, but he got caught in an evil magic and was controlled by the demons, taking the lead in the invasion of Hamel.
He tried to stop his father and the demons, but it was in vain. He was eventually seriously wounded during the fight,
With the help of Elsword and his party, he managed to escape from the battlefield. While recovering from his injuries, most of the principality of Senace fell to the demons, and he decided that there was no chance of winning against the demons only within Hamel. Leaving it to the Red Knights for a while, he decides to go on a trip with Elsword and the El Search Party to become stronger.
He decided not to use the Seiker name until he became stronger.
He calls himself 'Chung'.
First Class Advancement
Chung is required to be Lv 15 to begin his first class advancement. You can decide between the following:
With fast magical bullets from Sliver Shooter, the path uses quick long range combo attacks.
A class that uses lighter Freitunier for mobility and supports allies with the power of the holy Guardian Stone.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Chung falls a bit faster than the other characters, a trait that can often disrupt combos that involve launching.
- Chung's missiles are classified as physical projectiles, allowing them to bypass reflective effects.
- Having higher Action Speed will also increase the speed of reloading while standing.
- Chung's job path in Lore/Story would be the Comet Crusader path.
- Chung's official theme song is Hope.
- Chung is secured by the main cast in the Resiam Outskirts story quest Ill-Kept Secret and officially joins them on their journey during the story quest [Village] El Lady and the Prophecy along with Add and Ara. Prior to joining the main cast, all dungeons will re-use one of 3 generic dungeon clear lines.
- As the Guardian Stone originated from the Water El, many of it's symbolism refers to Dragons, a hint to the protectors of the Water El; the Water Dragons.
- The Berserk bead icon closely represents a dragon's head.
- The dragon crest of Dragon Knight from another KOG's game, Grand Chase is reused in many of Chung's skills like Burst Wolf, Pain of Caladbolg, Rapid Guardian, Exciting Crash, and Tiamat.
- The crest can also be seen on the floor of the elevator leading to the boss room of Heart of the Ancient Waterway.
- In Comet Crusader's Hyper Active Tiamat, it shows the sigil appearing when Chung goes into Berserk Mode for the skill. This could be implied that they made the sigil a symbol for Freiturnier.
- Chung's Korean name "청" literally means "Blue". The nickname was given to him by his father in reference to his eyes which were as blue as the waters of Hamel. Chung typically refers to himself with this nickname, only being called Prince when spoken to formally.
- "Chung" is canonically a word of Northern Fluone origin, in reference to it being of eastern origin in the real world.
- It is a misconception that Chung is the prince of Hamel. Prince is not his title; it is his given name.
- Chung is also known as the White Wolf of Hamel. This reflects the uniformity of his Freiturnier base color.
- Another reference to his title of "White Wolf" are his pupils, which resemble a dog/wolf's paw mark.
- Chung's hair is predominantly blonde like his father's, but he has 2 brown spots due to his mother's fully brown hair. The brown spots also resemble animal ears in line with his White Wolf theme.
- Chung is the first character with a known last name, with it being "Seiker".
- Under the mentorship of his father, it is implied that Chung studied and trained with a variety of firearms. This is shown in his Shooting Guardian path as well as in the Epic Quest: Fun Carnival, where he is shown to be adept in handling guns.
- According to the World Cup 2014 avatar costume for Chung, he seemed to have played water polo in Hamel.
- According to Chung's Skill Note for Pandemonium - Fear, Chung is afraid of cockroaches.
- When Chung goes berserk in his reveal trailer of NA, he actually has Iron Paladin's berserk form instead.
- Chung and all characters that have come after him only have one base skill cut-in as opposed to Elsword~Eve who each have three.
- Chung was noted for being sick for much of his early life, a trait which he apparently shared with his father.
Prior to joining the El search PartyGeneric Clear Lines
- Chung: I won't let anyone get hurt anymore...!
- Chung: I can't protect everyone at this rate!!...I...need...to get stronger!!
- Chung: Phew, is this it? Is everyone safe?