|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
It's time for a hunt.
[A marksman who silently eliminates his enemies]
With training and experience, Chung uses both Phantom Shooter and Destroyer effectively.
Chung eliminates all threats, leave no trace behind, and all his enemies tremble with fear.
A marksman whose barrage of magic bullets takes down enemies in a swift but efficient manner.
Chung's experiences made him even more skilled in using his silver shooters consistently and effectively. Upgrading his Silver Shooters to accommodate his needs allowed him to be able to shoot more bullets faster. The power of El together with the knowledge he gained from his travels allowed Chung to develop Phantom Shooters, guns with double barrels.
His training and experience has prepared both his mind and his body, enabling him to handle this volatile weapon.
"I won't hesitate to shoot them down!"
Chung is now capable of infiltrating enemy headquarters alone and instantly shooting down everyone inside. He leaves no traces behind and instills fear among his enemies, befitting the name, "Fatal Phantom".
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Fatal Phantom's Conviction
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Head Shot • Sharpshooter Syndrome • Shooting Star
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
After doing , rush forward and launch enemies while in Heavy Stance during the launch.
After doing , during any of the shots, dive directly downwards and fire close ranged shots at the group upon landing while in Heavy Stance.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Fatal Phantom can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Fatal Phantom) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Water Dragon's Compass (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Water Dragon's Compass (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Water Dragon's Compass (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
- Upon advancing, all Silver Shooters combos will now show Chung using his new Phantom Shooters.
- Unique to Fatal Phantom, a significant amount of his armor is plated with black plates.
- The use of black armor is similar to old concept designs for Deadly Chaser.
- Fatal Phantom's Destroyer further resembles a large rifle instead of a cannon, with a more profound trigger, stock, and iron sight as well as a handgrip.
- While in Berserk Mode, Fatal Phantom's mask does not appear to have any visible eyes and his scarves change into fiery blue energy. The same energy is also seen emanating from his helmet.
- The lack of visible eyes in Fatal Phantom's Berserk Mode may be a reference to how assassins can eliminate their targets without looking.
- Fatal Phantom is the first class to prominently wield their physical sub-weapon in their idle pose.
- As Fatal Phantom, Chung inexplicably gains more dark tips to his hair.
- Unlike Chung's other job paths, Fatal Phantom's voice is changed to resemble a "silent emotionless assassin", being more soft and menacing.
- After the 01/11/2018 Korean patch, Fatal Phantom's portrait had a slight change. The Phantom Shooter in his right hand was changed to be the same as the one in his left hand and the visual effects from the Phantom Shooter being fired became less pronounced.
- Upon advancing to Fatal Phantom, Chung's eyes become slightly furrowed to give him a more serious expression.
- This is not retained when using customized eyes.
|South Korea||페이탈 팬텀||Fatal Phantom|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||烈滅幻影者||Ruin Phantomer|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||幻影终结者||Phantom Terminator|
|Spain||Fantasma letal||Death Phantom|
|France||Fantôme fatal||Fatal Phantom|
|Italy||Fantasma della morte||Death Phantom|
|Poland||Fantom Śmierci||Death Phantom|
|Brazil||Caçador Fantasma||Phantom Chaser|