Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] You get ready to fire an arrow.|
While you are in a stance, you consume 2 MP each second.
You can press the key to fire straight for 15 MP or press the key to fire in an arc for 25 MP.
If you have NF, it consumes NF to fire a stronger arrow.
You can use this skill again while in a stance to reload 5 shots.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Ranger||20||Basic Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Straight Shot||Arched Shot|
|Damage (Magical)||Damage (Magical)|
|Normal||When Consuming NF||Normal||When Consuming NF|
|Absorbing Siege Mode||Persistent Siege Mode|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|MP Gain of the skill increased to 140%||Range and duration increased to 133%|
Tips and Details
- Elemental enchantments on weapons will activate at a much lower rate from siege arrows. (roughly 1/3 of normal)
- If a target is in range, Siege attacks will be aimed toward them when fired.
- Arrows will also aim at targets that are in range and below you by 1 platform.
- During siege stance, after fire 5 arrows or cancel the siege stance, the cooldown will recalculate.
- If you get hit during siege stance, cooldown will not recalculate.
- Pressing Siege the first time does not give it a cooldown, you can actually press it again before its cooldown starts.
- When consuming NF, arrows' penetration is increased by 1 (it can hit 3 enemies at once) and the range of Z shots is increased.
- Each shot consumes 1 NF bar, even if it hits nothing.
- Each arrow counts as 1 attack in the NF gauge.