Get ready to fire an arrow. While you are in a stance, you consume 2 MP each second.
Press the key to fire straight for 15 MP or press the key to fire in an arc for 25 MP.
If you have NF, it consumes NF to fire a stronger arrow.
Use this skill again while in a stance to reload 1 arrow.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Rena||20||Basic Training Skill Quest|
|Absorbing Siege Mode||Persistent Siege Mode|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Max Hits|
|MP Gain of the skill increased to 140%||Range and duration increased to 133%||-|
|Mode||Base||Hawk Eye/Arrow Mastery (Daybreaker)|
|Straight Shot||Arched Shot||Straight Shot||Arched Shot|
|Normal||With NF||Normal||With NF||Normal||With NF||Normal||With NF|
|PvE||546% ~ 2,730%||656% ~ 3,280%||1,530% ~ 7,650%||1,835% ~ 9,175%||707.62% ~ 3,538.08%||850.18% ~ 4,250.88%||1,982.88% ~ 9,914.4%||2,378.16% ~ 11,890.8%|
|PvP||216% ~ 1,080%||260% ~ 1,300%||610% ~ 3,050%||735% ~ 3,675%||256.61% ~ 1,283.04%||308.88% ~ 1,544.4%||724.68% ~ 3,623.4%||873.18% ~ 4,365.9%|
Tips and Details
- Elemental Enchantments on weapons will activate at a much lower rate from siege arrows. (roughly 1/3 of normal)
- If a target is in range, shots will be aimed towards them when fired.
- Arrows will also aim at targets that are in range and up to a platform below you.
- This skill's cooldown will not start until either all 5 shots are fired or you cancel the skill.
- The skill can be cast again while it is still active, allowing you to fire 4 shots from the first cast, and then 5 shots from the second cast with no downtime.
- If the skill is on cooldown when you fire your 5th shot or cancel the skill, the cooldown will reset to 5 seconds.
- When consuming NF, arrows' penetration is increased by 1 (can hit 3 enemies at once) and the range of shots is increased.
- Each shot consumes 1 NF bar, even if it hits nothing.
- Each arrow counts as 1 attack in the NF gauge.
|In this iteration which lasted from the game's initial release to a March 2012 KR Patch, the input would fire a spread of 3 arrows instead of an arc of 5. The skill also had no cooldown during this iteration.|
Rena - Skills