|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Can you hear the spirit of the winds?
[A Ranger that loves nature and is skilled with bow and kicks]
Has impressive ranged attacks and close combat capabilities.
- Main Article: Nature's Force
By harnessing the power of the natural world, Rena has the capability to further enhance her basic attacks and various skills. The Nature's Force System is a means for her to deal extra damage by persistently utilizing the essential battle moves.
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Rena)
Rena is an elf living in the mortal world. Her place in this world is jeopardized by the weakening of El, the power shards that energize everything including the connection to her home world. If this power fades the ties that bind the two planes will vanish as will Rena herself. She uses her abilities as a Ranger to protect the El and her friends.
Rena is a marksman with ranged weapons and the ability to call on the elements to fuel her magic attacks. When cornered though, she has no problem striking enemies with her awesome kicks. She also has the ability to seemingly fly through the air with her double jump.
- Main Article: Portrait of Younger Days
Every day, two young elves, Lua and Rena, explored the forests that surrounded their village. One such day, a change occurred in Rena, as she was now seeing small spirits gather around her. She attempted to tap into the power of these spirits by saving a wilted flower, but the effort caused her to fall unconscious. The head elder, Branwen arrived to help, sending the spirits away and awakening Rena. After learning what happened, Branwen took Rena in as her disciple, and taught her how to control and use her power responsibly.
On the night of a festival, Lua and Rena ventured into the woods to ditch their chores. They relaxed under the moonlight, gazing at the stars and speaking of their futures. Rena was reluctant to talk about hers, but Lua wanted to become an adventurer, with Rena as her companion. Rena later wished to prove herself to Branwen and requested a test. She ventured deep into the dark forest for her task, which caused her spirits to act unusual. It had appeared they prevented Rena from encountering any danger, which allowed her to complete her task, and head back to the village.
First Class Advancement
Rena is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- ▲ Added Sniping Ranger's to Ranger.
- ▲ Added Sniping Ranger's to Ranger.
- ▲ Recovery attack no longer knocks down.
As Rena's arrows require MP, Rena can also regenerate MP. After a second standing still, she enters her MP regeneration mode, which recovers 5 MP per second (half of Aisha's rate), but can be sped up by Grand Archer's Nature's Sense. This is a good aspect in PvP as it helps Rena get more MP to unleash skills to support teammates.
Arrows Graphical Effects
If you are using a weapon with a level 3 burn, freeze, or poison attribute, the arrow will change color and appear larger. However, unlike every other character, her kicks and Trapping Ranger's Erendil have no outline or show of motion when attacking.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Richian (New).
April Fools Skill Cut-in. (2017) Butler Rena
Official Promotional artwork of Rena in the 2017 Winter Casual Set.
Official Promotional artwork of Rena in Chess - Arena
- Rena's job path in Lore/Story would be the Daybreaker path.
- Rena is known for her very large breast size, often bouncing or jiggling in some of her stances, such as Sniping Ranger's non-combat idle stance. The teaser trailer for Trapping Ranger displayed this movement with her portrait, as well. Also, upon advancing to Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker, or Night Watcher, her breasts become notably larger (or emphasized more compared to her base art)
- Some of her stances seem to be added for pure fanservice as the sultriness conflicts with Rena's personality.
- In ElType, a running gag shows Aisha to be envious towards Rena's breast size; in Volume 4, while Aisha was still flat-chested (and was displeased about it) as an Elemental Master, she became even more upset upon seeing Grand Archer Rena's larger chest size. This is further emphasized when even Lu expressed that Rena had a impressive breast volume.
- It's been said that she wants to be smaller in the chest, directly contrasting Aisha.
- Rena's bow is not a normal bow which fires using a bowstring. She uses mana to 'create' magic arrows and a bowstring momentarily which will disappear after the arrows are shot.
- Rena's age is listed as unknown due to her race; Elves are known to live far longer than humans. In Volume 1 of ElType, Rena mentions that when she was Elsword and Aisha's size, their Great-Great Grandfathers hadn't even been born.
- Even though she speaks of her age freely (eg: ElType, and her post dungeon quote "In all my years..."), several of her post-dungeon quotes (eg.: "I am too young for this!" and "Am I showing my age? I should think!!") imply that she is worried about being seen as too old by those around her.
- According to Raven, Rena greatly resembles his deceased fiancee, Seris.
- During the development of the game, Rena was originally named Lire, whom was based off of a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- It can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her KOM files all go by the name Lire instead of Rena.
- Along with Elsword and Aisha Rena's Promotional Weapon also changes a little with Awakening Mode.
- Rena wrote "Immune to Dizziness", the skill note for Flying Impact.
- Out of all the Base Jobs revamped in the 12/04/2013 update, Rena seems to have been changed most drastically. Her proportions are less bulky, her facial features touched up, and her hair re-modeled and re-colored into a more greenish color.
- According to Volume 4 of ElType, elves don't eat meat.
- The side story Portrait of Younger Days 1 delves into Rena's childhood with her best friend Lua.
- It is revealed that in her childhood, Rena and Lua were mischievous troublemakers in their Elf Village.
- The side story Portrait of Younger Days 2 reveals that Rena has a unique ability to communicate with spirits.
- Rena's abilities are so prominent that the great Elder of the Erindel territory, Branwen Erindel, has been observing Rena.
- However, in the end of the quest, the spirits, while still gathering for Rena, ignore her wishes to revive Lua's precious flower. Rena kept trying to regain communication with the spirits to the point where she caused herself to pass out.
- The side story Portrait of Younger Days 3 reveals how Rena became the Elder's disciple.
- It is revealed during the Hall of El story quest [Dungeon] At the Hall of El - Rena that Rena's last name is Erindel.
- In the webcomic Company: Crossroads of Wind 3, Rena helps out Lincy to find a special cave.
- Rena is shown to have a habit of getting sidetracked in order to help others.
- In the webcomic Company: Crossroads of Wind 4, Rena finishes her quest with Lincy.
- As an elf, Rena is able to speak and read Ancient Elven script, which she uses to converse with the Dark Elves in the Demon Realm
|South Korea|| 레나
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)|| 蕾娜
|China (Simplified Chinese)|| 蕾娜
蕾娜 · 艾琳黛尔
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Reina (before May 19, 2016)|