I feel new wind rising within me!
[Elven close-combat specialist who becomes the wind itself]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The elven warrior who becomes one with the wind.
Rena finally hears the voice of the winds spirits that helped her all this time.
By accepting the wind spirits, Rena can now support the El Search Party even better, as a caretaker would like a gentle breeze, or by wiping out enemies with her close-combat skills like a storm.
“내 안에 새로운 바람이 느껴져!”
투기를 넘어, 바람과 하나가 되어 적들을 휩쓰는 엘프 격투가. 바람 그 자체가 되어 빠르고 강력하게 적을 쓸어버리는 전직.
활보다 마나를 가깝게 느낄 수 있는 체술의 길을 택한 레나. 엘의 복원의 영향으로 단절되었던 정령계와 연결이 회복되자, 지금까지 자신과 함께 해왔던 바람의 정령의 목소리를 들을 수 있게 된다.
‘우리를 진심으로 받아들여. 그리고 하나가 되는 거야.’ 이러한 정령과의 교감은 과거 바람의 마스터가 되었다던 한 명의 엘프 밖에 없다고 알려진 일이었다.
‘나는 여기서 멈추지 않아!’
정령을 받아들인 레나는, 산들바람처럼 상냥하게 상처를 보듬어주는 든든한 조력자이자, 폭풍처럼 강력하게 적을 휩쓰는 최강의 엘프 격투가로 거듭나게 된다.
A job class that attacks with the strength and speed of the wind itself to wipe out all enemies; Rena has become an Elven combat master. Rena decides to follow the path of a close-combat specialist to be better connected with the flow of mana. When the restoration of the El also restored the connection between Elrios and the spirit world, Rena is finally able to communicate with the wind spirits that were helping her all along.
"Accept us, then we can become one."
The only other known instance of someone having such a close connection with the spirits was an elf who later became the Wind Master.
"I won't stop here!"
By accepting the wind spirits, Rena can now support the El Search Party even better, like a gentle breeze, or wiping out her enemies like a storm.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Crescent Kick • Violent Attack • Sharp Fall
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Continue Wind Sneaker or combo with a quick kick while in Super Armor that sends a narrow, long ranged wind wave forwards. Reaches approximately half a screen.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Anemos can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Anemos) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Anemos is the Greek term for wind.
- The heel and sole of her shoes include spiky cleats, which emphasizes the path's reliance on kicking attacks.
- Rena has various wind glyphs carved onto her skin, much like Ventus.
- On the in-game model and portrait, Rena's eyes become noticeably more light-green as Anemos.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||疾風之翼||Gale Wings|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||驭风者||Windrider|