|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
I feel new wind rising within me!
[Elven close-combat specialist who becomes the wind itself]
By accepting the wind spirits, she sometimes takes the role of a care taker
like a gentle breeze, or wipe out her enemies like a wild tempest.
A job class that attacks with the strength and speed of the wind itself to wipe out all enemies; Rena has become an Elven combat master. Rena decides to follow the path of a close-combat specialist to be better connected with the flow of mana. When the restoration of the El also restored the connection between Elrios and the spirit world, Rena is finally able to communicate with the wind spirits that were helping her all along.
"Accept us, then we can become one."
The only other known instance of someone having such a close connection with the spirits was an elf who later became the Wind Master.
"I won't stop here!"
By accepting the wind spirits, Rena can now support the El Search Party even better, like a gentle breeze, or wiping out her enemies like a storm.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Contract of the Wind Spirit .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Crescent Kick • Violent Attack • Sharp Fall
|Dive Wind Kick|
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Anemos can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Anemos) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Anemos is the Greek term for wind.
- The heel and sole of her shoes include spiky cleats, which emphasizes the path's reliance on kicking attacks.
- Rena has various wind glyphs carved onto her skin, much like Ventus.
- On the in-game model and portrait, Rena's eyes become noticeably more light-green as Anemos.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||疾風之翼||Gale Wings|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||驭风者||Windrider|