|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
I will lead you to a brighter tomorrow!
[The leader of elves under the protection of the spirit world]
With stronger connection with the spirits,
her magic arrows pierce through enemy lines.
The leader of elves under the protection of the spirit world.
With a stronger connection to the spirits, her magic arrows pierce through enemy lines.
After the El is restored, Rena reflects on why she started her journey. The connection between Elrios and the spirit world was restored, fulfilling her mission, but she still wished to continue her adventures with the El Search Party.
The elves understood Rena's decision and sent her a Spirit Stone that contains an oath between the elves and the spirits. Rena is entrusted with a task to represent the elves and open a bright new future for Elrios.
"As the most outstanding of all elven warriors, I give you the title, "Daybreaker". The bringer of a brand new day, the ray of light that shines before dawn."
When Rena receives this message relayed by a spirit, she resolves to start a new journey for her own and everyone else's future.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Dawnbreaker ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Wind Wall • Crazy Shot • Freezing Arrow
: Arrow damage is calculated before Arrow Mastery.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
|Wind Bird Dive|
|Wind Bird Strike|
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Daybreaker can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Daybreaker) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Daybreaker's in-game bow has additional green markings on its upper and lower limbs. However, in the artwork, the bow is a consistent white in those areas.
- Similarly to Anemos, Rena has the ability to manipulate the element of wind, but unlike Anemos who's absorbed the element and uses it in her close-range attacks, Daybreaker's control of the wind element manifests in her arrows and in the bird-like entity present in her new commands.
- The tips of Daybreaker's hair fades to white. The significance is not entirely apparent, though it's likely linked to her connection to the nature spirits.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||破曉行者||Daybreak Walker|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||逐日者||Sunstrider|