This is Eldrasil's will... Now, there is nothing to be afraid of.
[The graceful assassin of night, who leads the shadows of nature]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The graceful protector of night, who leads the shadows of nature.
Rena accepts Eldrasil's will, and along with it, the will to protect the world.
She receives experience and knowledge of her predecessors, and achieves the silent, but strong power of nature.
Rena now represents Eldrasil's will, as its shadow and its strongest warrior, 'Twilight'.
“이 것이 엘드랏실의 의지… 그래, 더 이상 두려워할 건 아무 것도 없어.”
자연의 그림자들을 이끄는 우아한 밤의 감시자. 정령의 힘이 깃든 궁술과 검술을 자유자재로 활용해 상대를 급습하는 전직.
엘프 전사들의 영웅이자 특수부대 나이트 세이버의 리더로서, 나이트 와처의 칭호를 받게 된 레나. 에렌딜의 힘과 함께 동료들을 이끌며 험난한 전투를 헤쳐나가지만 이윽고 한계에 부딪히게 되고, 나날이 상처가 늘어가는 동료들을 보며 더욱 강한 힘을 원하게 된다.
그런 레나의 고민에 답하듯, 엘의 복원으로 인해 회복된 정령계와의 연결을 통해 엘드랏실의 의지가 흘러 들어왔다.
세계를 수호하고자 하는 엘드랏실의 의지를 받아들인 레나는, 에렌딜의 소유자들이었던 선대 나이트 와처들의 경험과 지식들을 얻게 된다. 이 땅의 존재라면 순응할 수 밖에 없는 자연의 고요하지만 강대한 힘.
레나는 그를 대변하는 그림자이자 최강의 엘프 전사 ‘트와일라잇’ 으로 거듭나게 된다.
"This is Eldrasil's will... Now, there is nothing to be afraid of."
The graceful protector of night, who leads the shadows of nature. She uses bow and sword imbued with power of spirits to ambush the enemies.
Rena receives the title, "Night Watcher" as the leader of the special elven squad, "Night Saber." Using the power of Erendil, Rena overcomes many battles with the El Search Party. As she encounters more powerful enemies, she seeks greater power to protect her friends from harm.
When the El was restored, the connection to the spirit world was also restored, allowing Eldrasil's will to travel to Elrios granting Rena's wish to become stronger.
Rena accepts Eldrasil's will, and along with it, the will to protect the world. She gains experience and knowledge of her predecessors, and achieves the silent, but strong power of nature. Rena now represents Eldrasil's will as its shadow and its strongest warrior, 'Twilight.'
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Call of Ruin • Trapping Arrow - Fungus • Gliding Strike
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Continue Trapping Ranger's combo by turning around and lunging at enemies with Erendil, finishing them off with another swing which does hitstun.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Twilight can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Twilight) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Rena's lack of shoes in this class can be attributed to the fact that a lack of footwear naturally makes your footsteps a lot quieter, letting her sneak around in the shadows easier while hunting her target.
- The lack of footwear is also a relatively common concept for elves in general, as a means of making them appear "closer to nature".
- During the ready animation, entering dungeon and victory poses, Erendil will emit a aura which project leaves around the handle. This does not show up in combos or skills.
- Unlike some other sub-weapons, both Night Watcher and Twilight's new Erendil designs will replace the older designs used in all prior skills and combos.
- If you look closely, part of Twilight's eye is a lighter shade of green. However, this is not present in her in-game model.